[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you recommend Culver's /ck/? I'm going to be in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Culvers.png (88KB, 307x346px) Image search: [Google]
Culvers.png
88KB, 307x346px
Do you recommend Culver's /ck/? I'm going to be in Dallas next week and I hear it's pretty good.
>>
It's meh. Their burgers are too greasy and the only thing worth getting is their custard.
>>
>>8393459
Yes as someone from wisconsin I have pride in culvers, everything i've had there has been great

don't listen to >>8393463 sounds like he's never had a butter burger
>>
Wiscosinfag as well. its and absolutely shit for you, but that doesn't change that its fucking delicious...
>>
minnesotafag reporting in. I like culver's. it's a tad more expensive than mcdick's or bk but it tastes better imo. their burgers are kinda greasy but they're not nearly as greasy as five guys.

I want one of their milkshakes now.
>>
The burgers are cooked in butter and just too greasy for me. I like the cheese curds though.
>>
File: me.jpg (41KB, 494x414px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
41KB, 494x414px
>>8393459
It is just ok compared to other regional chains. In orlando we have a lot of the regional burger chains because we often get used as a test market for Florida. but we don't have our own chain (at least one with more than 5 locations) so I'm not a regional biasfag like all the cheeseheads that will shit up this thread.

BURGER ONLY rankings, no fries, shakes, ice cream, no bullshit specialty burgers, just classic toppings:
1. shake shack - great burgs, expensive but I'm not poor
2. five guys - greasy/sloppy but great flavor
3. steak n shake - decent value/flavor, quality is hit or miss
4. in-n-out - good value, average flavor
5. Culvers = Freddy's - a little expensive for the quality of the burger but not bad.
6. I'm going to use this rank for all the rest of fast casual burger places (burger 21, burgerfi, smash burger) nothing about their burgers ever really stood out to me.
7. Wendy's - best quality of the big 3
8. Mcdonald's - lower quality, still tastes ok
9. BK - Idk I always feel sick after a whopper.

Haven't tried: whataburger, everyone irl tells me it's not that great, but I will still try it as soon as I get the chance. DO NOT TRUST TEXASFAGS, they will shit up this thread as well. When I was in Texas this lady wouldn't shut up about whataburger being a Texas institution and then insisted I try the new smash burger that just opened.

We also just got the habit burger in orlando, looking forward to trying that.
>>
>>8393459

Hey bud, I live in Dallas, I'm more than willing to answer any questions or make any suggestions you'd like.

Funnily enough, I wasn't even aware we had Culver's here. Looking it up, the closest one to me (central Dallas) is 20-30 minutes, way out in the suburbs.

That being said, if you've never had it before, I'd suggest Whataburger, especially if you're nice and sloshed with your friends at 2 in the morning. Let me know if you need any other places to go, there's plenty to do and eat here.
>>
>>8393585
Oh thanks Texan, I've tried Whataburger many-a-times being an Okie, I'm going to be staying in Grapevine for a while so if you know of any good places to eat there that would be great.
>>
I go every few months when the coupons come in the mail. They are delicious esp w/ the BOGO coupons
>>
Cheese Curds great, Triple stack Triple cheese is the best, get buy one get one or its like a 8-10$ burger, the Cod is tolerable if your desperate, this is all in KC for my experiences
>>
>>8393595

Yeah, that's kinda out in the suburbs to. Off the top of my head...the restaurant connected to Bass Pro Shops is pretty good, and the store itself it's pretty cool if you've never been to one. Try Tolbert's too, the chili is supposed to be some of the best around. The whole historic main street up there is really neat, I'm sure you can just wander around and find some cool spots.
>>
Yeah Culvers is good
some local places might do things better than culvers, but you be hard press to find something you didn't like at Culvers

all in all, its better than most chains
if anything, just go to try it out so you can say that you tried it once
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.