[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lost my job in september lost my apartment last week no family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: imhowftd.png (86KB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
imhowftd.png
86KB, 550x330px
lost my job in september
lost my apartment last week
no family
no money
was able to pan $65 by the verizon store this a.m.
fully charged phone now from cafe wifi and full stomach
just wondering... its going to be dangerously cold this weekend and I'm wondering if there are any foods i can eat to stay warmer, like a high protein meal that keeps my core working and generating body heat? hoping to have panned about $300 by friday and going to head into camp to hide out while stupid xmas happens. any help would be great. thanks ck
>>
>>8393092
Fuck off
>>
>>8393092
Stuff crumpled newspaper in your clothes and drink wild turkey your transformation will be complete
>>
how does it feel to be a failure?
>>
Protein's good but also spicy foods, spicy enough to make you sweat

Also alcohol
>>
Go to a supermarket every day and swallow a butter bar whole
>>
>>8393141
Don't drink alcohol. It'll make the cold damage worse. You won't notice the fuckery and won't try to stay warm enough.

Please stay safe, OP. Eat a lot of chili and drink a lot of hot tea. Stay indoors at a shelter. They'll hook you up with interview clothes and a shower too, for that new job you're wanting.
>>
>>8393092
Go to a shelter, and go to an employment agency, then work until you can get another place. Don't waste time
>>
What state are you in? I'm a firefighter in Oklahoma and I'm willing to loan you a bunk, but you'll have to do some work around the station if we're going to feed you.
>>
>>8393092
Emergency food stamps (they can't say no)
Church, library, shelter, Catholic Charities, soup kitchen, ask the food pantry if you can vollenteer all day because you are homeless and want to keep busy/stay warm (they should hook you up)...
>>
>>8393092
kek you're going to die
>>
>>8393103
>>8393131
great. thanks guys.

>>8393106
>>8393161
i won't be drinking alcohol. I've struggled with and attempted things before while on alcohol. also

>>8393141
will pick up several cans of spicy chili. this seems like a good suggestion. maybe if limes are on discount i will get some for adding fresh flavor to cannned chili. thank u anon.

>>8393404
no, I'm not

>>8393272
>>8393161
refuse shelters. i have a violent reaction to bed bugs and in 2008 was in hospital that had bed bugs and ended up in ER. shelters are bed bug refugee camps. not to mention I've got 2much pride

>>8393328
currently in Ray, ND but will be heading into Canada friday but thanks
>>
>>8393092
are you trying to ruin our Happy Christmas with guilt you faggot
>>
>>8394456
>too much pride
>homeless

Lose your pride
>>
>>8393141
>spicy enough to make you sweat
>freezing cold
>>
>>8394456
Just make sure you go to an employment agency
>>
>>8393092
carbs and protein. also, find shelter and stay away from scum. don't forget to hydrate as well. if you get thirsty ask for water. don't eat snow. it could lower your core temp drastically.
>>
Friendly reminder that I pour bleach on leftovers we throw in the trash at the end of the day.

Enjoy the great outdoors faggot.
>>
Go to your local German or Swedish embassy and claim to be a Syrian refugee.

Free gibs all day long bro.
>>
>>8393092
Pic with timestamp of your current situation
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.