[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>overdrawn $22 >no car and apartment isn't within

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1482219186725.jpg (245KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482219186725.jpg
245KB, 750x1024px
>overdrawn $22
>no car and apartment isn't within walking distance of anywhere that sells food
>only food in my apartment are a two month old bag of potatoes and a thing of frozen ground turkey
But I'm scared of the turkey
Before I froze it it was already in my fridge for a good 3-4 days and I froze it because I knew if I left it in the fridge it would go bad before I cooked it
But then that hurricane blew past and I didn't lose power but rather my power was cut off for two days because poorfag
When I got my power back on the freezer was still cold but all the ice cubes melted and I know you're not supposed to refreeze thawed meat but I did anyways and the turkey is still in my freezer
It's pretty grey looking but I'm really hungry and was wondering if I should bother trying to cook it is it edible or will it kill me or should I just suffer
>>
>>8392739

well how's it smell?
>>
I'd throw that turkey out, just eat a baked potato or something
>>
if it doesn't smell bad when it thaws you should be good.

just make sure you cook it thoroughly
\
>>
>>8392776
I dunno it's still a frozen grey hunk
>>8392780
Fuck there was mold on a few potatoes is the whole bag ruined now?
>>8392789
I'm so hungry I cant wait 3 hours for it to thaw if I start cooking it while it's frozen is that retarded?
>>
>>8392808
imho would feed turkey to dog
>>
>>8392810
Tfw no pupper
>>
>>8392808
just cut the mouldy parts out - the rest of the potato will still be fine (to the extent that it won't make you sick, anyway)
>>
>>8392808
Wait, because if you cook that turkey frozen there is no way you'll ensure its cooked all the way through. You'll just give yourself AIDS.
>>
>>8392855
this.

also you can thaw the turkey quickly in a bag or whatever it's in, just run cool / lukewarm water over it. you can also defrost with the microwave but i don't really care for this feature..
>>
Brah you're fucked either sell some drugs sell your asshole or go work a shift at McDonalds and find a ride to a homeless shelter/church till your first paycheck

Believe me you could be a straight up child rapist but a church will always give you handouts around christmas time
>>
whos the girl tho
>>
>>8392859
I could just panfry for like an hour it'll definitely be cooked through
>>8392863
I have a full time job I just don't make enough money to afford a normal lifestyle
>>
>>8392739
You're unlikely to get sick if you cook the shit out of it. It may not be very palatable though depending on the condition it is in.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.