[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never tried fastfood breakfast before >bought a sasuage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>never tried fastfood breakfast before
>bought a sasuage mcmuffin with egg
>ends up being the best fastfood item I have ever tasted

what's your favorite fastfood breakfast item or combo?
>>
>>8392385

egg mcmuffin. Same shit but with ham.

10/10 honestly. Has no right to be as good as it is.
>>
1. Bacon, egg, cheese bagel from Dunkin' Donuts
2. Bacon, egg, cheese bagel from Mcdonald's
3. Big breakfast with h/cakes from Mcdonald's

If you don't agree with me, FUCK YOU.
>>
Sausage mcmuffin with egg and cheese is my favorite, i like getting hashbrowns and ketchup with it
>>
>>8392394
>egg mcmuffin
Muh dick! I could eat about at least five if I could.
>>
I got a sausage egg and cheese croissant from Tim Horton's once, and it was really good, had a nice flaky croissant and tasted way better than a mcmuffin

But then I had nausea and diarrhea later that day and went back to hating Tim Horton's
>>
Sausage and cheese mcmuffin from McDonalds without the egg and a hot coffee and once in a while one of the greasy hashbrowns
>>
Bacon and egg mcgriddle
>>
mcmuffins use underwhelming english muffins

a biscuit is always superior

or a bagel
>>
File: 9225940946_1b3eb9cc78_b.jpg (308KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
9225940946_1b3eb9cc78_b.jpg
308KB, 1024x683px
every once in awhile you should treat yourself to a sausage, egg, and cheese mcgriddle. really the height of ultra greasy made up fast food bullshit, but it's so good.
>>
>>8392733
Biscuits crumble and fall apart because they suck and are dry as hell and I'm in the south
>>
>>8392743
>powdered egg

Disgusting
>>
>>8392766
>Biscuits crumble and fall apart
not a fault

>>8392766
>dry as hell
maybe if you dont drink any water
>>
McDonalds breakfast is really top yeah
Seems higher quality than their main menu
>>
>>8392415
>dunkin donuts food
>dunkin donuts at all
>>
>>8392819
i used to work at a McD. the ingredients used for the breakfast items are less processed, quantity wise. and the workers have more time to prepare them, so the quality is slightly better than the main menu items. also, AMA i guess, but i will go to bed soon
>>
>>8392482
Yeah...this is fucking next level. No fast food chain can touch this breakfast sandwich. I've been to some of the most ghetto militarized zone McDs AND this sandwich is still hot, fresh and delicious simply because it turns so they have to make fresh constantly.

BK croissan'wich is bullshit. I hate how they do their eggs. Their sausage tastes like flavored shoe leather.
Dunkin Donuts is just weird rubbery food.
Does Wendy's still do breakfast?

Two honorable mentions though:

McD's did a breakfast chicken sandwich with a "southern style" seasoning. No more but it was tasty and not overly greasy.

The McDs thing being said, Chick Fil A does a solid "chicken and a biscuit" sandwich breakfast sandwich. I never went to Chick Fil A until about 4 months ago and It's pretty good. The coffee there is surprisingly good as well and they give you real cream, not half and half.
>>
File: mcdonalds_steak.jpg (44KB, 653x394px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds_steak.jpg
44KB, 653x394px
For me it's the Steak, Egg & Cheese bagel. The best fast food breakfast sandwich.

You gotta sub the folded egg for the round egg, though.
>>
>>8392994
What country is this in? Also you should add a round egg, not sub.
>>
>>8392999
USA. Not sure if they have it elsewhere. But nah, that folded egg is not good and way too thick.
>>
> Fast food for breakfast

no wonder most of you muricans are obese by now
>>
does the mcgriddle and have syrup in the bread?

I went to ny recently and had one and it was like that but it's the first time I had one so didn't know if it as an american thing
>>
>>8392999
round egg is absolute overcooked old trash
>>
How distasteful, going to mc donalds to get breakfast, how much of a fat slob can you be?
I'm just utterly ashamed to share this earth with people that can't even do a proper breakfast without going to shitty mcd's
>>
>>8392385
I stick with 2 sausage biscuits because they're a buck each and then 1 fruit & maple oatmeal. GOAT breakfast.
>>
>>8393023
Yes, it seems like it has maple syrup "crystals" in it that melt into it when hot.
>>
>>8393026
Just because someone chooses to get McDicks for breakfast doesn't mean they don't know how to cook their own. Sometimes you just get a craving for that shitty fast food breakfast sandwich that you just cannot reproduce at home. You truly sound like a huge faggot.
>>
>>8392385
Bacon egg mcgriddle
>>
>>8393026
Come on, mate - it doesn't hurt to get a McDonald's breakfast sandwich once in a blue moon.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.