[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheese and meat are the perfect combination of food and taste.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: cor.jpg (7KB, 253x199px)
cor.jpg
7KB, 253x199px
Cheese and meat are the perfect combination of food and taste. You don't even need a bun or anything with that. You can put it in a tortilla and eat it with that thin ass shell. Fuckin' amazing.
>>
>you don't even need a bun
>you can put it in a tortilla and eat it with that thin ass shell

I don't think I've even seen such blatant faggot in denial in my entire life.
>>
>>8391208
You a homo?
>>
>>8391202
Wrong it's chicken and rice
>>
File: 8s.jpg (55KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
8s.jpg
55KB, 480x640px
>>8391216
Non- of that Japanese stuff now. You got your mean and your cheese. That's procium and calcium. Healthy in moderation
>>
>>8391216
Pork and beans
>>
>>8391216
>>8391268
Meant n cheese you fuckin queers
>>
>>8391202
onions and cumin
you will never convince me that there's a dinner food that cannot be improved by onions and cumin

>go down to local taco hut
>get some choriqueso, but don't ask for onions because fuck paying an extra dollar for onions
>go back home and slice some onions and start caramelizing them
>throw in some cumin and salt
>they turn a delicious smoky brown
>mix reheated choriqueso with onions and eat it like an ethiopian, grabbing handfuls of meat and onion and cheese with my tortillas
>>
>>8391221
>>8391278
american meat is barely meat and american cheese is definitely, empirically, and legally not cheese.
>>
File: WQmcOUj[1].jpg (380KB, 2816x1880px) Image search: [Google]
WQmcOUj[1].jpg
380KB, 2816x1880px
>>8391202
Sounds like Uruguay wins again!
>>
>>8391284
That sounds spicy I lie it
>>
>>8391282
We have the best meat and cheese in the world. We make the most of it and it's the best
>>
>>8391279
Nah nah nah, I agree with the cumin, but mushrooms is where it's at
>>
>>8391278
>>8391221
Enjoy your heart attack while I enjoy my gains.
>>
File: american food.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
american food.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
>>8391289
Why are Americans this retarded?

Most beef sold in America is not legal in the rest of the world, you're whole country just eats disgusting chemically processed and steroid infused shitsteak.

pic related - the average american cow intended for meat production

note - this is not legal in the rest of the world
>>
>>8391367
Swole as fuck would eat
>>
>>8391367
Holy shit, is this shooped or real?
If real, how do you produce this abomination?
>>
>>8391367
Your retarded, it tastes the best fuck you
>>
>>8391376
growth hormones. a lot of them. and yes some if it ends up in the finished product and might screw up your body.
>>
>>8391376
It's a Belgian Blue, an experimental breed of cattle bred for its hyperplasia inducing genes, it's by no means a common beef cow in america
>>
>>8391352
I get gains too, meat has protien and calcium fucker
>>
>>8391390
Interesting, thanks anon.
>>
>>8391284
Mushrooms with a side of black cock, nice.
>>
Tomatoes and cheese are superior.
MSG out the ass.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.