[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any culinary stupid friends? >eating hamburger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1442469766202.jpg (25KB, 486x412px)
1442469766202.jpg
25KB, 486x412px
Do you guys have any culinary stupid friends?

>eating hamburger
>"disgusting, blech, barf, how can you put that garbage into your body anon it's nothing but fat and salt"
>"zomg i loooooove ramen noodles, i eat a pack every day for lunch"
>literally fat and salt soup
>>
I don't have friends -_-

but had a vegetarian roomate once
>vegetarian is more healthy Anon
>procedes to chain smoke and binge drink
>>
>>8388600
>>literally fat and salt soup

No, just salt. There's no appreciable fat in instant ramen. If there were you'd see a thick layer of it floating on top. But you don't see that.

>>culinary stupid
Exactly. You do know what fat looks like in soup, right anon?
>>
OP translation:
>my mom said I have bad eating habits and that's why I'm fat, but she eats ramen for lunch!!!!
>>
>>8388600
imho dogs eat bretty badd ass stuff
>>
File: 0HT0F4g.jpg (93KB, 530x775px) Image search: [Google]
0HT0F4g.jpg
93KB, 530x775px
I knew a guy in school who would put ranch dressing on everything. And I do mean everything.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner - whatever it was, he would haul ass over to the salad bar and give the ranch ladle the most action it would see all day.

He did have an uncanny resemblance to Randy.
>>
>>8388643

I know an old guy at work who's the same way, but with Heinz Salad Cream.

I asked him about it one day and it turned out he was an orphan. the only way he could make orphanage food palatable was to drench it in that and the habit stuck.
>>
>>8388600
one girl I live with

>would throw out anything in the shared fridge within 2 days of its expiration date, even if it was in the freezer
>goes on about how she is vegetarian when always eats bacon and chicken
>obsessed with any 'super food' bulgar, quinoia, and a million other hard tasteless beans
>would soak them until there was mould on the top of the water before eating
>regularly ate rotting and mouldy vegetables
>every single meal was a vegetable stir fry + 2 'super foods'
>>
>>8388606
Food fucks your shit more than anything else.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.