[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPICY MAPLE EGG-FRIED POTATOES WITH BACON \=-=\=-=\=-=\=-=\=-=\=-=\=-=\

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 3616358.jpg (33KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
3616358.jpg
33KB, 560x315px
SPICY MAPLE EGG-FRIED POTATOES WITH BACON

\=-=\=-=\=-=\=-=\=-=\=-=\=-=\

you need a 9 inch cast iron pan

2 small potatoes

2 eggs

3 slices of bacon

a packet of taco or fajita seasoning

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

set the heat to medium and put your bacon in

slice your potatoes in half, and then almost-all-the-way lengthwise, and then into small quarters. put them on a small plate and microwave for 6 minutes

come back in 5 minutes and flip the bacon

come back in 5 minutes and pull the bacon off, shake the grease into the pan, it should be kinda crunchy for the most part.

put the potatoes in the hot bacon grease and get it all broken up and coated in fat and even in the pan

open the packet of seasoning and sprinkle a little evenly over the potatoes and stir. turn the heat down to 1/3 once the potatoes have a light brown side but are still undercoooked.

after a few minutes add a little oil if it's getting dry, only enough though, and make sure you're stirring the potatoes around so that they get cooked evenly. sprinkle a little more seasoning over the potatoes.

once the potatoes are mostly tender to a fork-poke, crack two eggs into it. let the whites fall through and cook for a minute before stirring and spreading the eggs and stirring with the potato around.

when it's all cooked, dump your egg-fried potatoes onto your bacon, and drizzle with maple syrup and hot sauce.

bone app a teet SORRY I DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE BUT IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD I ATE IT REALLY FAST
>>
>>8388256
Would dog eat
>>
>>8388259

MY POTATOS were a rich golden brown because of the taco seasoning and the maple syrup and hot sauce. i prefer cholula hot sauce.

and the eggs get dirty from bits of fried bacon and potato.
>>
>>8388256
How come you didn't include maple syrup and the hot sauce in the ingredients?
>>
>>8388272

because they're condiments i guess. i'm sorry. i'll do better next time.
>>
>>8388277
That's okay man it just makes me autistic.
>>
>>8388256
Why does the photo look like 0.1 megapixels?
>>
>>8388296

not my potatoes mine were much better, just imagine brown and greasy with chunks of scrambled eggs adhered and loose, drizzled in maple syrup and hot sauce with crunchy bacon all through it, the potatoes all soft and crisp from frying in bacon greases and being dusted in taco seasoning
>>
>>8388306
>dusted in taco seasoning
>brown and greasy

You could have made that sound nice.
>>
>>8388313

greasy yet crisp yet soft potatoes are delicious, especially when they've got some taco seasoning on them while they're sizzling in bacon grease.

it's important to microwave the chopped potatoes for 5-6 minutes before frying them, so that you don't soak as much grease up.
>>
>>8388256
Sounds good, except for the taco seasoning. I could see sprinkling with ancho or chipotle powder, but not a fucking packet of silicon based, mass produced, corporate powdered trash.
>>
>>8388326

the taco seasoning is literally just salt and chili powder and ceyanne and probably some flour n shit. there's nothing wrong with it and it's definitely not silicone, it's the same chili powder that you're using, which is also mass produced by corporations.and whats wrong with corporations? our system of economics has produced the highest standard of living for poor people that has ever existed. don't call my taco seasoning trash. just because my spice came out of a little paper pouch and yours came in a plastic jar, or a little glass jar if you want to feel like richy mcrich and get mcormick, which is the same shit, doesn't mean that it's better.
>>
>>8388343

no you wouldn't
>>
>>8388339
>doesn't realize I grow, dry, smoke (jalepeno -> chipotle) and grind my own peppers

Go suck some more corporate cock.
>>
>>8388392

oh yeah? well i gry, drow, and smoke (you < me) and grind your own mom.

suck some more of MY cock, chump.

not everyone lives in the garden of eden and i bet i cook better than you with my taco seasoning (which is at least as good as your shit) than you do with your farm.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.