[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth the hour and a half of stirring to do it the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (110KB, 1500x1105px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
110KB, 1500x1105px
Is it worth the hour and a half of stirring to do it the old fashioned way?
>>
>>8384298
what is that
>>
Anyone?
>>
Some kind of soft-ripened cheese with nuts and pickles in the middle?
>>
>is it worth

Nope
>>
>>8384301

Tutti-frutti nougat.
>>
recipe?
>>
File: Capture.png (31KB, 1594x133px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
31KB, 1594x133px
Why?
>>
>>8384430
Its turrón
>>
That looks like the hard variety of turrón (Spanish nougat) to me, although it's a heretic version; the original one only has almonds in it.
>>
>>8384523
>>8384526
it's torrone, italian
>>
>>8384548

Not at all; it's Spanish. Introduced to the Iberian Peninsula by Arabs during the Al-Andalus period along with a number of now-traditional specialties.
>>
>>8384600
OP image is a screencap from a torrone video.

https://youtu.be/xpB_9NRS7Fk
>>
>>8384298
I've made nougat before and I don't think I ever took that long to stir anything, and it comes out just fine. As to whether it's worth it, I don't know, but maybe introducing more air bubbles makes it chewier?
>>
>>8384754
I want to learn to do this, but this guy has the WORST voice I ever heard. Fuck his intonation.
>>
>>8385190
Yeah, the way he lilts and raises pitch at the end of sentences is fingernails on chalkboard level obnoxious.
>>
>>8384298
I mean, it's an hour and a half. It's not like you had something better to do anyway, browsing /ck/.
>>
vom
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.