[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is every sugar free alternative always so sweet? I wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1480009638793.jpg (104KB, 701x959px) Image search: [Google]
1480009638793.jpg
104KB, 701x959px
Why is every sugar free alternative always so sweet?
I wouldn't mind them if it was more plain instead of hitting me with a shit ton of fake sweetness flavor
>>
>>8384217
why not just cut it out entirely.

added sugars are the devil, try self control instead.

or use honey
>>
>>8384219
I tried cum but only a little bit comes out and then I have to wait for hours for more
>>
>>8384217
It's chemistry for you... Different substances have different sweetness and taste.
>>
>>8384303
yes but less of substance means less flavor
>>
I don't use much added sugar at all. The shit always clumps up and gets gross long before I'm even a quarter of the way through the bag.

I don't do much baking though, so YMMV.

I kind of like stevia but again, I only really use it for stuff that I want to be really sweet, so I don't mind that it's a fuckton sweeter than sugar.
>>
>>8384217
I don't eat sugar. I don't eat sugar substitutes. Have you discussed with your analyst why you feel the compulsion to demand an obnoxious flavor in the carbon based products you shove into your fat face? Go to the root of your HFCS childhood, idiot, and drop it.
>>
>>8384219
>honey

THIS...works great. First post best post.
>>
>>8384437
If you get an actual stevia plant, instead of the powder, the leaves dried and ground are a decent sugar substitute with less sweetness and somewhat less weird flavour. Easy plant to keep, too.
>>
Dropping a sugar habit is definitely a good decision. 'Sugar-free' alternatives don't have any DIGESTIBLE sugars, but they're full of shit like ace k, saccharin, and sucralose. These things are hundreds to thousands of times sweeter than sucrose and even more addicting.
>>
>>8384219
You realize honey is basically an added sugar? It probably per gram is more sugary than actual table sugar
>>
>>8384775
>Honey probably has more sugar in it than sugar

Think about what you say you tard.
>>
>>8384219
>>8384775

http://www.honey.com/images/downloads/carb.pdf
>>
>>8384781
kek. You were right to call him out. That guy is some serious tard level.
>>
>>8384781
>>8384846
Nice samefag you utterly pathetic fucking retard

>hurrrrr honey is healthy

Turns out it's actually more calorically dense than pure table sugar.

Nice job dumbass
>>
>>8384875
We're talking about sweetness, not how many soft drinks you consume in a day.

Try to keep up.
>>
>>8384879
The conversation literally stems from someone saying honey is a good alternative because "added sugars are the devil"

You are very very stupid. I don't think you can keep up with a neurotypical conversation.
>>
>>8384887
kek. You were right to call him out. That guy is some serious tard level. Whatever that means!
>>
>>8384879
>>8384846
>>8384781
Hey remember when you just got BTFO because you're a samefagging retard that thinks honey is some superfood
>>
>>8384846
kill yourself
>>
>>8384846
Next time you samefag you probably shouldnt use the exact same words as the person youre quoting aka yourself
>>
>>8384875
Honey is 30% glucose, 40% fructose and the rest starch compounds that require more energy to convert to usable sugars. Hence, ounce for ounce, you'll gain less weight from honey.

Bottomline, if you must satisfy sweet cravings, honey is a much better option. Also, those posts you claimed were samefagging were not, child.
>>
>>8384992
>you'll gain less weight from honey
that's not how weight gain works
also, kill yourself
>>
>>8384992
>much better option

Compared to pure fucking sugar. You are a fucking retard

>starch compounds that require more energy

It's a simple carb

>Hence, ounce for ounce you'll gain less weight from honey

Are you legitimately retarded?

>those posts you claimed were samefagging, were not

Sure thing fuckhead

God you are fucking stupid and pathetic
>>
>>8384217
all artificial sweeteners taste like shit
they all pale to regular sugar
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.