[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

never had bojangle's before and I'm about to try it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

never had bojangle's before and I'm about to try it.

what are the best menu items?
>>
Chicken biscuit and fries. Beans and rice are nice too if you don't like fries, but they are some of the best fries ever.
>>
is the mac n cheese good?
>>
File: hero_mcchicken.png (268KB, 448x415px) Image search: [Google]
hero_mcchicken.png
268KB, 448x415px
For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8383493

that isn't even a mcchicken. they aren't perfectly round like that.
>>
>>8383388

>Bo-Size

What did they mean by this?
>>
my ultimate breakfast combo goes:

bacon egg & cheese biscuit
cajun chicken biscuit
bo-rounds

combine the meats into one biscuit and you got a free biscuit. i'm pretty stuffed after this.

I just realized you could get a side of gravy and have a biscuit and gravy too, derp. I don't think I could handle it though, i'm already to pass out and sleep all day after eating the above.

their chicken dinner boxes are good too
>>
>>8383397

it's like the mac n cheese at a buffet
>>
>Bojangles Thread
> No Dirty Rice
> No Coleslaw

Fuck outta here

But a huge yes on the chicken and fries.
>>
>>8383388
get a Cheddar Bo Biscuit
>>
Fucking 4 piece supreme
>>
File: peanut face.jpg (81KB, 980x655px) Image search: [Google]
peanut face.jpg
81KB, 980x655px
>mfw i add egg to my cajun filet biscuit
>>
I we not impressed with Bojangles. It was just a run of the mill breaded chicken on a biscuit. Am I missing something? What's so special about it? Southern hicks I know wanted to crucify me for saying it needed some mustard or a piece of lettuce or something
>>
>>8383842
This is what you want. Fuck that breakfast bullshit.

>>8384339
>Am I missing something?
Probably a good location. The one down the street from me is great, but I've been to others that are complete garbage. Or you didn't get the 4 piece supreme meal. Get that
>>
>>8383397
It doesn't look very good. The sauce looks very light and thin, and it's got that sheen to it that tells you it's made with shit-tier cheese. The macaroni look overcooked, too. Similar to how KFC mac looks, really.

The chicken looks alright, though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.