[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a combination I've stumbled upon, and I have discovered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

This is a combination I've stumbled upon, and I have discovered that the two have a great synergy.
Weetabix are bricks of cooked and compressed whole-grain wheat, sold in many western countries (although they seem to be most popular in the UK).
Coffee is a dark beverage prepared by releasing flavour and caffeine from the roasted and ground pits of the coffea arabica plant using hot water. It's a staple in many parts of the world and the second-most consumed beverage in some countries.
Instructions: Place weetabix in bowl. Pour coffee over them. Mush up with spoon. Repeat until desired number of weetabix has been mushed. If you like your coffee with cream or sugar, you can add that, too.
The many advantages:
Weetabix need fluid to be converted into their edible form.
The caffeine accelerates your metabolism.
Thus, the carbohydrates of the wheat will be processed quicker, giving you valuable energy.
Weetabix is also high in fiber, improving the quality of your bowel movements (after how many it kicks in depends of course on their capacity in the morning).
I know many like their cereal warm; the result will be.
In turn, due to the lower initial temperature of the weetabix and the drastically increased surface area, the coffee is cooled down to drinkable temperatures.
It wins out over flake-type of cereal by virtue of its consistency. It's a sticky paste, soaking up lots of fluid, nothing can spill, nothing needs to be chewed very long.
Of course, you also save the time it usually would take to drink a cup (or two) of coffee.
Last of all, I also quite like the taste.
Oppinions?
>>
>wheat
>>
>>8382267
It sounds like a very efficient morning meal. You can also increase morning efficiency by shaving and brushing your teeth in the shower. Of course, there's the classic closet full of the same outfit to remove pointless daily clothing decision-making.
>>
>>8382267
SOUNDS DELICIOUS
VERY GOOD EXPLAINATION SENPAI
>>
>>8382267
>Last of all, I also quite like the taste
whatever floats your gravy... but you seem like the kind of guy that would turn a three-course meal into a smoothie and claim it's all gud
>>
>>8382267

Leave the west please

You don't deserve to be here
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.