[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright fellas, so how exactly can i get my sperm to taste sweet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fresh-beach-pineapple-wallpaper.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fresh-beach-pineapple-wallpaper.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
Alright fellas, so how exactly can i get my sperm to taste sweet? I know that pineapples do the trick - but how much do i need to eat? How long before unloading myself onto her tastebuds? And for how long does it last?
Any experiences?
Also, i've heard strawberries should work as well. Is this true? Any other food/drinks?
>>
>>8382146
Easy, eat other seamen that is sweet.
>>
If your girl is complaining then you just need to train and mentor her more. Put it to her this way, "How great do you think you pussy is? It's hardly pumpkin pie."
>>
Lots of fruit and veg, and don't fap for a while. The fructose in the semen probably takes long to accumulate, becuse the shorter time between loads, the more bitter and watery and vile they get.
I have eaten cum that tasted of sweet almonds. (Shit was so cash.)
t. semen connoisseur
>>
>>8382591
I think I love you..
>>
>>8382591
this

and avoid eating dairy
>>
If she doesn't at least want to bathe in it, find someone who does
>>
>>8382218
Thing is, you can make semen taste palatable but not vaginal excretions (not that there's a lot of papers on the subject, but we've tried). If you're in a long-term relationship or with someone you like, why not just throw some pineapples and shit in your diet for them once in a while? It's not like you'll be finishing in the mouth every time, so you don't have to eat them often.

>>8382591
What other tips have you got? Anything else we should or shouldn't ea?
>>
Its not only about what you do eat, its also about what you shouldn't eat.
Pineapple works for sure. For me I found drinking some pineapple juice daily improved it a lot, i simply stuck with water and pineapple juice for beverages, and nothing else.
Being an alcoholic made it tough, because booze makes it taste bad too. I took a couple weeks off of drinking to help it too. Another thing to avoid is coffee, that is probably the worst, save for things like Asparagus (obviously).
Smoking can make it really bad tasting too. If she hadn't been great at BJ's, and if i wasn't science minded and wanting to experiement I wouldn't have done all this btw. (i mean shit, she kept smoking all the time during this test).
Make sure you ejaculate less often, and drink lots of water, etc.
cutting back on dairy is very important, and meat as well, sadly.

By the end, she was basically telling me my semen was delicious, and wanted to blow me several times throughout the day when we weren't working.
Was a fun experiment but now i'm more like...I don't care if it tastes bad, swallow it anyway ^_^
if they say no i just move on.
>>
>not finishing over the b00bs
>>
>>8382146
What is that pineapple thinking about?
>>
>>8382757
>gee fuckin whiz, I sure hope some kid doesn't eat me for the sole purpose of turning me into a cum sweetener.
>>
>>8382709
>>8382218
Pussy tastes quite nice to me. Might be because I'm straight though.
>>
>>8382824
Kek

>>8382843
Always kind of neutral tasting to me, sometimes slightly sweet sometimes a little salty.
>>
>>8382843
Yeah, I don't dislike it either, but my point was that you can't change its taste (at least not the same way you can change the taste of semen), but you can make semen taste better without making too much of an effort and that's cool.
>>
Eating French Toast on cinnamon bread makes mine relatively sweet hours later.
>>
>>8382600
FYI, I'm a gay dude
>>
>>8383240
>Eating French Toast on cinnamon bread makes mine relatively sweet hours later.
source?
>>
File: come to me my son.jpg (17KB, 251x321px) Image search: [Google]
come to me my son.jpg
17KB, 251x321px
>>8383335
Your Dad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.