[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't shit and I'm desperate for relief. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: prune_juice.png (265KB, 232x530px) Image search: [Google]
prune_juice.png
265KB, 232x530px
I can't shit and I'm desperate for relief.
I've never been constipated before until yesterday. I was on the toilet from 9pm-4am because I couldn't even stand. I've taken magnesium, polyethylene glycol 3350, tried diving in with gloves, saline enema, warm water enema and olive oil enema(with the saline burning like the fires of hell. PG could take a couple days from what I've read but I can't eat, its difficult to piss, can't sit or walk at this point. I really rather not have to go the hospital if not for the fact the ride there will be agony and I can't sit/stand waiting too long.
>>
Get an enema, then. But this is more of a health issue than a cooking issue.
>>
>>8381172
Tried three of them and didn't work. /ck/ has shit stories all the time and I was hoping there was some foods I could try.
>>
prune juice should be weaponized, that shits working in two hours or less for me. find the little cans that are 100% pure. try apple juice as well
>>
hospital

the same shit happened to my neighbor, a girl around her puberty. didnt shit for days. And stand or sit, she felt something long and hard poking inside. the doctor had to take it out of her. try more and you just might rip yourself a new one

out of sheer fright of that news, I started to have tea stocks in my place. there are tea that promises a slimmer figure, but what they really are are just laxatives, to make you shit atleast everyday or every two days. not good holding it in
>>
>>8381156
Sugar free haribo gummy bears. Eat a pound or two.
>>
>>8381156
You might want to make it a habit of eating a little broccoli or bran muffin every once in a while friendo
>>
>>8381224
Will try.
>>8381233
Will go in the morning if I can't get it all out. Had some mild success about two hours ago.
>>8381432
I've eaten these before and never had a problem with them despite they taste like ass.
>>8381467
I eat a lot of fruit and had broccoli a few days ago. I usually have some a couple days a week. I have no idea why this is has happened since it's never happened before, I didn't eat anything strange, didn't eat too much fiber, etc. I did eat two pieces of pizza but threw it up almost immediately, which was the beginning of 'somethings not right'.
>>
>>8381494
Are you drinking plenty of water?
>>
>>8381503
I think I am. That few hours I was at work I downed two and a half bottles of water. My job is very non-stop labor heavy from 4pm-4am but I only made it to 8pm so I try to drink a lot even though it makes me have to piss like a racehorse almost constantly.
My problem shit hasn't been dry/solid either, more textured like >>8381519 just described.

Before this I was also shitting my 'norm' which is one or twice a day smaller shits.
>>
>>8381156
drink 1.5 liters of very very hot water(it shouldnt burn you but should be close) as fast as you can...around 10-15min

my mom was a nurse and they used that trick with the old people

i tried it last year when i went hiking for 4 days and ate nothing but mres and wasnt able to drink enough fluids, it took 20min for it to work but everything came out

stay next to a toilet, itll fucking hit you
>>
>my mom was a nurse and convinced old people to drink 1.5 litres of hot water as fast as they can

hmmmmm
>>
>>8381519
Detachable shower head bruh
>>
Psyllium husk. Drinking it sucks but it makes me shit like a god.
>>
>>8381642
this

very well known in weight lifting circles

>Psyllium is proven to increase fecal size and moisture, and the most common characteristics of stool following supplementation of psyllium are 'soft, sleek, and easily passable.' Relative to other sources of dietary fiber, psyllium appears to be more effective at forming feces and appears to be one of the few fiber sources not associated with excessive flatulence.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.