[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What food makes you puke every time, cu/ck/s? For me, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4380x2964px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4380x2964px
What food makes you puke every time, cu/ck/s? For me, it's these. Can't even take more than 2 bites without gagging.
>>
>>8380934
You need help, friend.
>>
>>8380934
>food
I don't think what you posted counts as food anon.

Personally, I can't eat very much sushi without feeling sick. Nothing against sushi, but I had a bad experience where I got food poisoning and haven't been able to stomach it since. I can eat the fish part of the roll, but I think it is the rice/sea weed texture/taste that does me in.
>>
File: Gross.png (50KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gross.png
50KB, 500x540px
>>8380934
For me, it's the Original Chicken Sandwich, the worst fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8380944
I have to say that I strongly disagree. I wont sit here and say it's the best but it is slightly above the McChicken sandwich in my opinion. It's a good alternative to it at the very least.

>>8380934
This is the concept for the McGriddle. It's not bad but I would just prefer a dry english muffin bun. Otherwise, it ends up being too sweet
>>
Breakfast food in general is pretty bad.

Just give me some bacon and scrambled/fried eggs and that's it. Maybe some cheese grits.
>>
>>8380941
i had a similar experience when my friend's dad made us a dinner of heavily seasoned beef (particularly heavy on paprika) and i vomited not 2 hours after eating. now every time i even smell something similar i get a horrid headache and get sick to my stomach.
>>
>>8380934
Shrimp. They don't even taste bad, the texture is just repulsive.
>>
>>8380944
kek, came here to post this
>>
>>8380971

>is

are

also you're a faggot and your opinion is wrong
>>
McDonald's fish sandwich
Ketchup in general
Canned tuna
Eggplants
Fast food eggs

Basically anything that stinks.
>>
Any thai food with peanuts in it.
Had it for the first time when I was 7, got super sick, my dad humiliated me in front of all my friends by yelling into the bathroom from the middle of the restaurant.

Cant even smell the stuff without shrinking away into shame and humiliation.
>>
>>8380934
Noodles/pasta. I don't know why but the texture gets to me.
>>
Raw Fishu
Improperly grilled chicken
Shrimp
>>
>>8380934
anything with liver
>>
>>8380934
Sea Food
>>
>>8381162
Food was used a non-count (uncountable) noun. Thus it takes on the verb "is". If "foods" had been used instead then you would use "are".
>>
File: .jpg (983KB, 1299x861px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
983KB, 1299x861px
>>8380934
you just reminded me of something.
what the fuck is up with the chicken and waffles shit in past few years? waffles go with fucking syrup and chickens go with gravy. they don't match at all.
>>
>>8380941

Sushi is fucking disgusting.

It's about time it was said.
>>
>>8381726
>What is honey bbq
Chicken actually pairs well with sweet condiments, just google "sweet chicken wings", dumbass. I swear it's like you people don't even cook.
>>
>>8381673
Fag.
>>
>>8381768

no it doesn't.

it's a hipster novelty thing
>>
>>8381777

agreed

crablegs are god's manna
>>
>>8381784
But it's been done for decades.
>>
>>8381784
It may have spread to become a bit of a meme food but it started in the early 20th century in niggeryork
>>
>>8381784
It's not a hipster thing or a novelty. It's a soul food (aka black people) dish that's at least 100 years old.
>>
>>8381768
honey bbq isn't the same as diabetes syrup
>>
I can't eat pineapple at all, even smelling it makes me gag
>>
>>8380934
Fucking green beans. I get sick just smelling them and I don't know why. Especially canned ones. I can eat similar stuff like asparagus just fine, though.
>>
Seafood.
The smell makes me gag and the taste makes me vomit.
I was not biologically programmed to eat fish, prawns, oysters or any meat that comes from the sea.
>>
>>8381733
Trust me, you aren't the first child to say that.
>>
>>8383509
Dude, you're missing out.
>>
Peanut butter tastes awful. Caraway doesn't quite make me gag, but it's also terrible. I remember eating rye bread on many occasions and hating it; then I tried some without caraway. Huge difference.
>>
>>8382689
canned green beans are fucking disgusting

i love frozen or fresh though.
>>
File: crabs_0547.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
crabs_0547.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>8383509
I pity you
>>
>>8380934

italian sausage, just the smell turns my stomach
>>
Mushrooms and (non-pickled) cucumbers, other than that I'll eat just about anything though.
>>
>>8383857
Even a chick's ass after she's finished shitting?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.