[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any healthy foods that don't make me look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1406763469188.jpg (127KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1406763469188.jpg
127KB, 768x1024px
Are there any healthy foods that don't make me look like a health nut?

My faggot fucking colleagues keep joking around about my lunch. Sorry for not stuffing my fucking face with french fries soaked in grease.
>>
Eat a green salad and tell your "colleagues" to go fuck themselves with a rake.
>>
>>8379778
Depends on what you are calling healthy. If you're just going low calorie, anything can be healthy if you just control portions, even if you are stuffing your fucking face with french fries soaked in grease.
Could make sushi. Incredibly easy to make and healthy.
>>
I've never given a single fuck about what others think of my eating habits. I eat health food because I don't want to be overweight and get type-2 diabetes like my dad.
>>
File: salad.jpg (41KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
salad.jpg
41KB, 400x562px
>caring more about your shitty colleagues' opinion than your own health

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>8379778
Who cares what your colleagues say? Make fun of them back, pussy
>>
>>8379778
eat what you want and make fun of them when you're watching them waste away on a hospital bed.
>>
>>8379778
Why are you even concerned about it?

Eat what you want.
>>
Retaliate and mock their food

Considering the highest amount of comedy they can get is 'hurr you eat healthy' I can guarantee you'll hurt their feelings and they'll eventually stop bringing it up

Also the prior suggestions of not being a cuck and not caring are good too
>>
>>8379837
calories aren't the only measure of health fuckstick, sat fat sugar and salt matter more than calories and also if it actually contains vitamins and shit
>>
Eat what you want nigga.
>>
Oats and squats
>>
>>8382628
He was just asking what your definition of healthy was you aspie, no need to sperg out
>>
>>8379778
>can't handle the bants
>cares about what people think regarding his diet.

Eat whatever you fucking want and stop being a grump.
>>
>>8379778
>healthy foods
This meme again.
>>
>>8379851
Brian can toss my salad and spread his dressing any time he likes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.