[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm desperately looking for the magic ingredient to my dish.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: DSCF4404.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4404.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
I'm desperately looking for the magic ingredient to my dish. This thing is IT for me but it's dry as fuck.

It's white rice, with 12-grains mix (like oats, barley, wheat, etc.), raisins, goji berries, mung beans, beluga lentils and pine nuts.

This stuff is THE SHIT, I can eat it a million times and the taste won't get shit, it's got an insane spectrum of nutrients, a shitload of protein, it gives me so much energy after I eat it. It's just... dry though, it's really dry and I've tried adding so many fucking fruits and things to balance it out but nothing seems to fit.

What the fuck do I add that's complementary that makes it taste less dry?
>>
Butter, dumbfuck. Probably some kind of faggot oil in your case.
>>
>>8375840
Sceak?
>>
>>8375840
A Freshly squeezed lime and cilantro mixed in
You're welcome
>>
>>8375840
cum in it
>>
>>8375840
Picklejuice
>>
>>8375840
Lime+Olive oil
>>
Eat it with greek yoghurt. Seriously.
>>
>>8375840
Maple syrup and orange juice (fresh squeezed is best), little orange zest
>>
>>8375840
Hijacking this rice post with my own rice problem. I have saffron rice and don't want to use water in the cooker. What liquid goes with saffron.
I have access to white wine, apple wine, juices, and spices. I'm thinking savory to go with chicken
>>
Olive oil, obviously. If I were you I'd mix up some kind of dressing with olive oil water and herbs
>>
>>8375961
make your own thread idiot
>>
>>8375920
my negro
>>
File: black-walnut-oil.jpg (171KB, 1205x1205px) Image search: [Google]
black-walnut-oil.jpg
171KB, 1205x1205px
>>8375963
this

but maybe a more flavorful oil than olive
>>
>>8375963
THIS IS FUCKING BRILLIANT

DRESSING WITH OIL

YES
>>
>>8375840
Post recipe.
>>
>>8376304
Not much of a recipe. Bring mung beans and beluga lentils to boil, then reduce to simmer and add the rest, let sit for 5 minutes. Strain and eat! Add every ingredient in equal amounts, except mung beans x2 and white rice x0.5
>>
>>8375840
Add some basic vinaigrette to it. Add some mustard and a little water to the sauce to bulk it up if you don't want too much oil.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.