/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything is bad to eat/drink nowadays. Everything causes cancer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20150102_070326.jpg (26KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150102_070326.jpg
26KB, 497x500px
Everything is bad to eat/drink nowadays. Everything causes cancer. Even water is bad now. I don't know what to ingest anymore (inb4 dicks, cum, etc). I don't know what to believe or not anymore.
>>
>>8368955
You're going to die no matter what. Stop worrying and just eat what you like.
>>
everything is fine in moderation
just don't overeat
>>
You're not going to enjoy your life more if you cut things out for the sake of safety, so get the damn cancer and die early.
>>
All the food is poison
>>
Wrong. But if you want to indulge on processed foods on the premise that it doesn't matter anyway then go right ahead who cares.
>>
>>8368955
Have you tried consuming the cum from a dick? Very natural and good for you.
>>
>>8369330
Now that's something that'd cause me cancer.

>>8369054
No, it's not that, I enjoy it once in a while but eventually get sick of it, nothing beats a comfy homemade plate.

But it's like, milk and all milk products? Cancer. Throw out all your milk, cheese, yoghurt, etc. Meat? Cancer. Throw out your red meat, chicken, etc. Go vegan. Just kidding, vegan? Cancer. Throw out all that tofu, soja, etc. Fish? Cancer. Water? Cancer. Bread? Makes you extremely fat, therefore cancer. Salt? Cancer. Sugar? Cancer.

Cancer. Cancer. Cancer. All diseases. All bad. Just stop eating and drinking.
>>
>>8369465
People make careers out of creating food fads. And while food fads that come from chefs/restaurants tend to at least be delicious those based on semi-quack ideas about health generally result in shitty food. Vegan, gluten free pizza is a perfect example.

But part of why these fads gain traction in the first place is because we live in a country where industrialized food production has made food very cheap, so even poor people can afford to eat too much of it. Eating too much will make you sick, and increase your risk for many diseases, including cancer.

But it's not just eating too much food. It's also eating too much of foods that would have been eaten in much smaller quantities in pre-industrial societies. Our diets are pretty high in heavily processed carbs, straight up sugar, meat and dairy. While often being relatively low in vegetable fiber. That is a pretty good recipe for many health issues, including colon cancer.

The mistake that allows hucksters to make careers supporting fad diets is the tendency to want to label specific foods (or categories of nutrients) as good or bad. And it really doesn't work that way. A cheeseburger washed down with a Coke won't kill you. But if you eat that every day it's not going to do you any good. If you eat a pretty typical Western diet just double of triple your vegetable intake, favor wholegrains, reduce your meat and dairy and make sugar only an occasional treat and you'll probably land at something that resembles a reasonable diet.
>>
Avoid unsaturated and trans fats, sugar, excess salt, and processed foods in general. Eat fruits, veggies, lean meats, nuts, beans, saturated fats, fresh herbs and spices, and whole grains. Eating healthy is not that hard. Also, a plate of fried chicken every now and then won't kill you. Just don't drink a 2 liter of soda and eat three double quarter pounders every meal and you're already doing better than most people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.