[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my burritos not be so runny? I'm not from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: beefbob[1].png (416KB, 722x445px) Image search: [Google]
beefbob[1].png
416KB, 722x445px
How do I make my burritos not be so runny?

I'm not from America so burritos aren't so popular here, but they are really good so I've tried making my own instead of going to the expensive take-away place. Everytime I've tried to make them though the ground beef is always so loose it's like trying to wrap up stew. Even worse with the sauces I'm trying to use too.
>>
>>8366891
DONT USE GROUND BEEF. REAL BURRITOS DONT USE IT. STEAK, CHICKEN OR CARNITAS ARE THE AUTHENTIC CHOICES.
>>
>>8366920
you can use ground beef, just remove some of the rendered fat and improve your rolling
>>
>>8366926
>replying to the caps lock faggot
leave
>>
>>8366926
THERE'S NO POINT. GROUND BEEF IS THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL MEAT CHOICE FOR BURRITOS. ALMOST ANYTHING IS BETTER.
>>
>>8366937
Only if you can't cook for shit
>>
>>8366943
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO IMPLY THAT GROUND BEEF IS IN ANY WAY SUPERIOR TO PROPERLY PREPARED/SEASONED CHICKEN/STEAK/CARNITAS?
>>
>>8366947
Beef tongue is #1.

Fight me faggot.
>>
>>8366955
I WILL NOT FIGHT YOU FOR THAT OPINION. BEEF TONGUE IS EASILY A TOP CHOICE BURRITO/TACO MEAT. GROUND BEEF IS WHAT IS QUESTIONABLE AT BEST.
>>
>>8366947
can you just pause a minute from snorting giant rails of coke or whatever it is you do all day, and let people have their ground beef? what do you care anyway, it's not like they're gonna break into your house and force you to eat it.

>>8366891
look, just make sure your meat's drained off and cook down any sauces you may be adding directly to the meat. the higher the fat content the drippier it's going to be, so if it's fatty meat, tilt your pan and spoon out the excess fat and juice.

and learn to wrap them tighter, or use bigger tortillas so you have room to fold over a bigger edge on the bottom.
>>
>>8366970
I AM TRYING TO BROADEN THIS MANS HORIZONS. BY HIS OWN ADMISSION HIS BURRITO EXPERIENCES ARE LIMITED AND HIS UNDER THE FALSE ASSUMPTION THAT GROUND BEEF IS SOMEHOW TRADITIONAL OR PROPER WHEN IT IS NEITHER. PROPERLY COOKED AND SEASONED WHOLE CUTS OF MEAT ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE A BETTER CHOICE AND MORE TRADITIONAL THAN GROUND BEEF WILL EVER BE.
>>
>>8366891
If you use ground beef, mix a couple healing tbsps of flour along with your spices and knead it into the beef before you cool it. That will thicken it up and give you a Taco Bell-like texture.

Also you could pull your head out of your ass, look to see what's running out of your shitty burrito, and not put so much in next time. Fucking OP...
>>
>>8366977
Cook it*
>>
>>8366955
My nigga.
>>
>>8366891

Mission Style

literally the only way to make a 10/10 dry burrito
>>
I've always wondered how youre supposed to roll a burrito. OPs pic looks like it would fall from the bottom and make a mess
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.