[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Mcdonalds.jpg (392KB, 826x581px) Image search: [Google]
Mcdonalds.jpg
392KB, 826x581px
I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2016 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.
>>
>>8361322
I would have just said "yes", or something.

Also going to McDonald's twice in one day is pretty retarded.
>>
>>8361322
Try /r9k/
>>
There are better McAutist stories out there, but I still enjoyed this one.
>>
>>8361322
>implying Mcdonalds workers will remember you
dude whatever your money, your body, your life
just go back ask for a shitton of food and tell her right in her face that you will eat it by yourself as a fatass that you most certainly are

why do you feel inferior or judged by someone who actually has to work at mcdonalds for moneyz
>>
>Go somewhere with dad to help him with something, he's driving
>Stop through McD's on the way back, we order, I'm paying for him and myself
>Dad gets to the first window, gives them money
>He's tired or something and not thinking straight and pulls out of the drive-thru
>Car behind us immediately pulls up and gets to the second window before he even has a chance to get back in line
>Have to get out of the car and go walk up between this jackass's car and the next person behind him and go up to the window in person to get our food

That was probably my most awkward/embarrassing experience at a drive-thru

As to your question, it really depends on her tone, if she actually said it in a judgmental way idk what I'd do, but there's a good chance she didn't mean it the way you took it and was just trying to make small talk because she was fucking bored and had been working a drive-thru window all day, but without being there it's impossible to say
>>
>>8361442
this
>>
>>8361447
kek damn bro
>>
>be me a few years ago
>went out for drinks with friends and we were heading to an afterparty at around 2am
>see a mcdo but it was drive through only
>the face of my friends when i get into someones car to order
> i got to meet some portuguese guy who recently had a baby and had to go to a 24h pharmacy for some baby thing
>mfw he starts complaining about his life and confessing he wants to leave his wife and disappear from their lives
>mfw drunk me actually tries to convince him to be a good father

> good times
>>
>>8361322
I hate this pasta
>>
>>8361322
I don't understand why people still eat at McDonalds, high prices, low quailty, small portions.

Unless it's the only thing that you have in your area there is no excuse for giving them your money.
>>
>>8361528
>High prices, small portions

Where else can I get two double cheeseburgers and the largest available size soft drink for 4 dollars
>>
What satisfaction can you possiby get from posting this pasta?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.