[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the /ck/ challenge and all the tripfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 157907530654156153xLDhhfPhc.jpg (116KB, 424x640px) Image search: [Google]
157907530654156153xLDhhfPhc.jpg
116KB, 424x640px
What happened to the /ck/ challenge and all the tripfags who used to be here?
>>
>>8361100
They were trash and not worth remembering. I hope sceak died in a ditch
>>
>>8361305
and I thought /k/ was the only board with shitty trip fags.
>>
shittiest modding in the history of 4chan. removed the cancer and left behind all the shit
>>
I started a /ck/ challenge and we filled about 15 before I got bored of making threads
>>
>>8361100
Moved to reddit because this place got filled with 14 y/o 's
>>
I participated in the last /ck/ challenge and currently have an OC thread up. We only use trips for the challenge.
>>
Because none of the newfags here actually cook, they talk of overused memes and fast food instead.
>>
During off season I don't actually cook, I just buy fast food and spam McChicken shitposts
>>
>>8362336
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>8363034
You're right. Fast food and do Americans really threads are so much fun
>I just love the memes XD pls nevr change 4chan I want to b 14 5ever!
>>
Challenge normally runs in February. I don't know if BoobieBorscht will be running another one. Hope so, though, they are one of the few things that keeps me coming to /ck/.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.