[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do I get? I want to try the bread stick parmesan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: pizza.jpg (187KB, 1080x850px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
187KB, 1080x850px
What the fuck do I get? I want to try the bread stick parmesan bite things, but I never order pizza so I'm scared of getting something shit. I'm one of those faggot vegetarians btw, so no meatza for me. Just curious if you guys know what the best stuff is. They don't even tell you how much things cost until checkout I guess?
>>
>>8361005
Get a cheesy garlic bread.
>>
>Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce
What does that mean?
>>
>>8361005
had the thin crust and it was actually really good. it was like 2am and i was drunk, but id still say its worth a try
>>
I like getting pepperoni, mushrooms, and peppers

given that you are a vegetarians, that without pepperoni might be good.

do you seriously eat pizza so rarely that you cant decide?
>>
PINEAPPLE
>>
>>8361043
this
get garlic sauce and 3 different kinds of cheese
and jalapenos if you like it hot
>>
>>8361005
>I'm a vegetarian
you killed off the anchovies in the best pizza dish, Honestly at that point I'd go olives and mushrooms.
>>
>>8361086
dominoes thin crust might low key be the best pizza you can get from a major chain
>>
Get one of the veggie pastas in a bread bowl.
>>
Green peppers, onions and mushrooms is easy mode
>>
fellow veg fag here

garlic parm white sauce
mushrooms
spinach
feta

my personal favorite pizza from dominos
>>
>>8361005
Get a McChicken

Pleb
>>
>>8361216
No its not shill
>>
>>8361005
literally no point to being a vegetarian if youre going to eat this much greasy cheese
>>
>>8361049
Fancy way of saying Ragu
>>
>>8361315
if not bait, you're an idiot.
>>
File: 7345.jpg (23KB, 411x484px) Image search: [Google]
7345.jpg
23KB, 411x484px
>>8361005

Meatlovers fggt.
>>
File: none-pizza-with-left-beef.gif (59KB, 425x323px) Image search: [Google]
none-pizza-with-left-beef.gif
59KB, 425x323px
Substitute left beef with whatever it is you people eat
>>
>>8361049
It's inspired by tomatoes but not actually tomatoes?
>>
>>8361340
rip NSW
>>
only 2 pounds of anchovies. Nothing else.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.