[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just tried alcohol for the first time and I had to stop myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Bud-Light-Vented-Can.jpg (377KB, 415x750px) Image search: [Google]
Bud-Light-Vented-Can.jpg
377KB, 415x750px
Just tried alcohol for the first time and I had to stop myself from throwing up.
Nasty shit.
>>
>>8360983
Under age b& c& & v&
>>
>tries alcohol
>posts picture of American piss water
>???
>>
Yeah it's pretty gross. The only kind I've found that is remotely passable is certain champagnes (or "sparkling wines" for you strict terminology assholes) because they actually taste like fruit juice.
>>
>>8361007
>Sparkling wine
>Alcohol

Pick one
>>
>>8361007
What about wine?

>>8361002
Do people only drink this shit to get drunk or what?
>>
>>8361027
>>8361007
Meant to type red wine
>>
If you're going to drink shitty alcohol you have to drink it to get drunk not the taste you moron
also underage, get out, etc
>>
>>8361029
I never had just plain non-carbonated red wine but I imagine it has the potential to taste fruity too if it's made right. I like the texture of the bubbles though.
>>
>>8360983
Bud light is shit even light american lager standards.
>>
>>8360983
beer is nasty the first dozen times you drink it. it's an acquired taste 2bh
>>
>>8361027
Yes
>>
>>8361041
Why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>8360983
that stuff is like water, what's the problem?...does seltzer water gross you out too?

The first beer that I chugged when I was 11 was a warm red can of budweiser left out in the desert lot next to some rocks, tasted terrible.
>>
>>8360983
Haha same i had my 1st beer can last week and it was SOOOOO nasty but I got so wasted 2 xD
>>
American macro light lagers are nasty, try some other styles of beer.
>>
>>8361068
Anon, I think you should filter your drinking water

>>8361087
What kind of beers have a fruity or sweet/soda-like taste?
>>
>>8361091
drink vodka lemonades
>>
>>8361091
Try sours, there are some lambics that are really fruity and sweet
>>
>>8361091
>Anon, I think you should filter your drinking water

maybe my taste buds are dulled from malt liquor but people used to offer me ice cold bud light and it was like carbonated water, non offensive...no alcohol buzz.
>>
>>8361139
if by fruity you mean rotten orange peel or puke
>>
>>8361091
>What kind of beers have a fruity or sweet/soda-like taste?
jesus christ you're either 12 or a woman
>>
>>8361091
Try cider. Most of it in America just tastes like apple juice.
>>
>>8360983
my dad forced me to drink a few of these growing up, kept me from drinking recreationally till I was fucking 24 years old it was so disgusting
>>
>>8361091
those fucking bud lite limearitas are exactly what you're looking for pal. 8%, a half pound of sugar in each beer and they are created for people who have an aversion to regular beer.
>>
>>8361200
>>8361191
>>8361185
Will try, thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 250x241px
>OP
>>
>>8360983
>bud light
>good
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.