[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm sick as a dog with the stomach flu. I'm talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1379443803073.jpg (129KB, 448x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379443803073.jpg
129KB, 448x500px
So I'm sick as a dog with the stomach flu. I'm talking vomiting, diarrhea, basically every single thing you can think of when it comes to this shitty virus. I've been in so much discomfort it's hard to sleep.

What are your guys' go to remedies to soothe an unstable stomach? Everything I eat, including the BRAT diet seems to just sit in my stomach and build air until I'm forced to vomit from the discomfort.

Sick food thread? Sick food thread.
>>
anal
>>
>>8352299
sauerkraut
cleans out your sinuses and rectum
>>
Ginger Ale for the stomach and drink a lot of water.
>>
>BRAT diet
when will this meme end
>>
Tea, food that does not make you shit diesel (bread etc)
>>
File: beef neck.jpg (44KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
beef neck.jpg
44KB, 500x351px
Buy a beef neck, the bonier the better. Marinade in salted and vinegared water for a few hours, then simmer it all for maybe 4 hours.
Add some chopped garlic cloves for the last boil.
Remove the beef neck for a second boil the next day, and serve.

Just prepare it in the morning and start cooking in the evening; with a little forethought, patience is unnecessary.

Optionally, poach an egg in the broth after removing the beef neck. Eggs are very easily digested. Make sure you soft-poach it, though, just a minute at boiling point, or less.

Bone broth is the best thing for your guts. Second best thing is garlic, third best is a probiotic.

If you have organic, cloudy apple cider vinegar, you should add a spoon or two of this to the broth when it's at body temperature (i.e. do not kill the probiota at boiling point.) Alternatively, eat greek yoghurt as a dessert. This should set your gut on the right track.
>>
Tea
Chicken broth
Avoid eating fruits
Aloe tea i guess
>>
>>8352344
Who the fuck is doing all this when they're sick?
>>
>>8352349
Someone who can stand up should be able to splash vinegar in a pot, then turn up a few hours later to put the pot on the stove to simmer.

A crockpot with a timer would remove the second step.
>>
>>8352347
also you should try onions n garlic

a piece of garlic mixed with honey is a cure for every disease

at least for me
>>
File: dsafgesrghergefgv.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dsafgesrghergefgv.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
want me to stick a green onion up your asshole?
>>
Whenever I feel like I'm getting sick in any form, I do the following:
>Buy a large ribeye/porterhouse steak and 2-3 pounds of green vegetables (broccoli, brussels sprouts and spinach are the best)
>Cook them all up and eat it all with some rice

Also, drink a shitload of water. I drink around a gallon a day when I'm healthy. If I'm getting ill I chug water like a madman.

That will usually cure whatever ails. If not, I buy a 24 pack of PBR and a handle of WT101. If I'm gonna be sick, I'm sure as hell not gonna feel like it. If I do fall ill, I force myself to drink chicken broth/eat grilled chicken and more green vegetables.

I have the stomach of a monster so take my advice as you will. I once ate a baby because I was larger and higher on the food chain.
>>
>>8352358
...If beef necks are hard to come by, then basically any bone-meat combo will do. Buy some chicken drumsticks and give them the same vinegar-marinade and simmering treatment.

The old fashioned bone-broth method of making soups is probably why chicken soup became the meme that it is today.
>>
>>8352299
https://ensure.com/
>>
>>8352347
Aloe water is amazing when you have a stomach bug if your going to piss out your ass at least it's something that will help soothe it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.