[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you ever make vietnamese pho? I want to make it, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Any of you ever make vietnamese pho?

I want to make it, but I don't think I can get it like the restaurants do.

Any success stories? I'm going to use this recipe unless someone stops me: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/228443/authentic-pho/
>>
>>8352274
if you've never made it before that recipe is fine

Just remember to be obsessive with the broth in removing the scum and making sure the bones are covered with water at all times and that it is not rapidly boiling but just barely simmering.

Also remember to use some mint as well as all that cilantro and basil
>>
>>8352276
Why is it fine only if I've never made it before?
>>
>>8352280
some people prefer to add different/extra ingredients but that is a perfectly fine recipe

keep posting fluffy mammals and I'm sure that a Vietnamese person will show up and tell you
>>
>>8352291
>>8352276

I am Vietnam and can confirn, pls post moar pouffy animals
>>
>>8352297
>>8352291
Sweet, hopefully all goes well. I'll report back when me and my girlfriend produce results.
>>
>>8352311
Pls do
Thx fr horse
>>
File: 1350690213301.jpg (213KB, 1280x945px) Image search: [Google]
1350690213301.jpg
213KB, 1280x945px
that's a pretty pony
>>
worked at a zipperhead restaurant for 2 years.
Get some star anise, coriander and a little bit of garlic, Use one of those steel mesh balls elitists use.
grill some onion halves and ginger halves and throw that all into a stock pot.
Don't forget the beef bones
The stock is key.
Boil that shit for srsly 8-12 hours. We would put in on low heat at night and come in in the mornings and chill it. Remove the foam when you can. That shit will make it gelatinous .
Once you have the broth you can pour it over whatever.
Thin cut beef, bing pows, wice noodr, cilantro, anything

>fuck you I'm drunk none of you asswipes lived with these gooks so eat a dick

>implying these people measure their ingredients
>>
>>8352500
>worked at a zipperhead restaurant
>uses jacks video as info

like gooks would want a fat neckbeard like you in their kitchen
>>
>>8352504
believe what you want goy
You pay 12 bucks a bowl for this shit

enjoy paying for what I just described for a 500% mark up
>>
>>8352274
THAT HORSE LOOKS DELICIOUS
>>
File: IMG_20161201_201244257.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161201_201244257.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
I actually made pho recently from my leftover Thanksgiving turkey
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.