[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you still using wheat pasta /ck/? Why? Are you a caveman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1306598546698.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1306598546698.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
Are you still using wheat pasta /ck/? Why? Are you a caveman?

Gluten is a strong protein that stresses your digestive system. Don't you know that? Are you an animal? Why are you still eating low tier wheat pasta?
>>
Feels good not having a shit digestive system that can't handle 'stress'.
>>
>>8351247
I don't have celiac disease and I thank god for that. I eat brown rice though and I do not peel my potatos.
>>
File: DSC_1148.jpg (192KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1148.jpg
192KB, 1600x1067px
>>8351247
I eat unprocessed barley.
>delicious
>like 50% undigested so exfoliating poops
>so high fiber
>filling

gotta build that TOUGH GI TRACT
>>
>>8351247
>Gluten is a strong protein that stresses your digestive system
Yeah and it also makes your penis fly off like a rocket.
>>
File: 20161105_174328_Night.jpg (299KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_174328_Night.jpg
299KB, 3264x1836px
>>8351247
i am an animal. let you fucking hippie queers tell it, i come from a monkey. my teeth tell me protein in the form of meat is excellent, but still you fags persist in your weird ass diets. my ancestry tells me i'm built for consuming these "strong proteins" and going out and working my fucking sack off. let you fuckers tell it, i'm supposed to cramp up and shit myself when i see bread. you figure it out and write a scientific paper on the thing or fuck off back to your apple or dell or what ever and let me do me. here's dinner, fuckboy.
>>
>>8351247
are these rice noodles? im italian but i actually prefer rice noodles and/or corn noodles to pasta in many dishes. pasta is cheap and traditional thats why people use it, not because its the best. same as with many ingredients around the world really. the gluten free thing is just a bonus, but noticeable if you eat big servings of pasta a lot
>>
>having to change your diet because of digestive issues
>bragging about it
The internet is a strange place
>>
>>8352012
i suppose theres already a lot of scientific stuff on gluten out there, so calm your tits bro. also your teeth have not a lot to do with your eating habits anymore since the advent of tools. gorillas have giant fangs but i suppose you guessed already theyre not for eating bananas. meat protein tastes pretty much like nothing just like any other protein, its what comes along with it is what is responsible for your appetite. mostly glutamic acids, fatty acids, sugars, salts, the usual suspects. just because your brain tells you to eat mcds all day every day doesnt mean its healthy for you. get a clue already, its more complicated then "listen to your heart"
>>
>>8352856
gluten really is much like milk sugar. some people have high tolereance some dont. tolerance levels usually also change with age and gut flora, since a lot of it wont be processed in the stomach but actually will travel much farther. since gluten based foods are cheap and practical, they dominate the market worldwide and thus much of the world regulary overdoses on gluten, thats why gluten is becoming a problem for many people, its just too much. most people wont notice because all they do is fart a little more compared to the other shitty foods they eat, but if youre a healthy eater you will notice the change if you eat lots of gluten at once.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.