[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I just buy and eat a $9 sandwich? I think I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1481031170621.jpg (43KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481031170621.jpg
43KB, 510x512px
Why did I just buy and eat a $9 sandwich?
I think I'm going to kill myself.
Please tell me I'm not alone in impulsively buying stupid food.
>>
>>8350852
Was this btw. Totally worth no more that $5
>>
File: 1480769595126.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480769595126.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>8350871
>$9 for cardboard meat and canned cheese
>>
>>8350963
i'd pay 9 bucks to eat her cardboard meat and canned cheese if you catch my drift
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>8350989
She has a boyfriend
>>
I was tired and a little hungry from walking in the city to buy weed last night (got lost) and stopped into this Thai place last night to get pork belly skewers. Two for $8 but they were delicious. Beer wasn't bad either, pic related, and the bartender and I had a jovial laugh over Trump related issues. It was worth it because I was one of the only dudes last night who could form a damn sentence. Nine bucks for a sandwich is fine
>>
File: IfAKangarMeBeTisTrooProtectaRoo.jpg (198KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
IfAKangarMeBeTisTrooProtectaRoo.jpg
198KB, 736x552px
Nah, I just did the same thing. My roommate baited me with the idea of burgers from a dive bar right as I came home from work starving. After driving too damned far and tip, I spent 15 dollars each for a burger, soggy fuck fries, and 5 wings. Goddamn if I'm not much more rational now that I've eaten all that fucking food. Was probably worth it tho.
>>
>>8350963
>>8350989
>>8350995
is she really cute or is it just her makeup?
>>
>>8350852
I used to pay about $9 for a footlong Feast from Subway after they took it off the menu. No ragrets
>>
>>8351067
neither...
>>
>>8350852
That's three mcchickens
>>
>>8351392
Where, in fucking Alaska?
>>
>>8350852
DESU fampai, the Earthfare near my apartment sells sandwiches for $7 and they're honestly fucking worth every damn penny.
>>
>>8351067
It's your eyes
>>
The premium burgers at Carls Jr (AKA Hardys) are 9 bucks here in Canada. Fuckin rip off
>>
>Decide not to cook dinner for once
>Look up some really cheap local places, not looking to spend much money
>See there's a food truck a couple blocks away
>Walk to the food truck, it's not there
>Only there on certain days
>Fuck
>Go to Vietnamese place that seems pretty cheap
>End up spending $21 for a decent chicken and rice dish I could have made in 30 minutes for a tenth of the cost.

Impulse buying is the worst.
>>
>>8350989
>>8351067
Does it really matter? Not like any chicks will let you losers near them anyways, you fuckin dweebs!
>>
>>8351888
You're right. Being retarded would be the worst. Not even your trips can save you now...
>>
>>8351029
You also got a memorable experience. OP drove through fucking Arby's. The fact alone that Arby's has a nine dollar sandwich pisses me off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.