[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best item on Steak N' Shake's menu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

What's the best item on Steak N' Shake's menu and why is it the Frisco Melt?
>>
File: tmg-slideshow_l.jpg (42KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-slideshow_l.jpg
42KB, 1000x666px
>what is the best x and why is it y

fuck off with this bullshit. also, 7x7 with frisco sauce
>>
File: SNS_Chili_MacSupreme_350x300[1].png (71KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
SNS_Chili_MacSupreme_350x300[1].png
71KB, 350x300px
>>8348632
Why the fuck do people like the frisco melt so much? That's regular white toast. Do you not have thousand island dressing at home?

>>8348729
This, the triple costs less and includes fries.

I personally get shakes far and away the most often because of happy hour. A happy hour shake and a kids cheeseburger combo is like $5 even with tip.

Honorable mention goes to pic related.
>>
I actually just prefer their plain grilled cheese
>>
Grilled chicken sandwich add guac and bacon.
>>
>>8348823
Frisco sauce isn't anywhere close to thousand island dressing. Its similar to russian or french but not the same.
>>
>only Steak N Shake around here is a shitty franchise with a tiny menu
>doesn't even have Happy Hour for half price milkshakes
>>
>>8348632
I think it's weird how in 'frisco we call thousand island on a burger or melt "St. Louis Style" whereas in St. Louis they call it "Frisco".

It's like... nobody wants to admit they were such a fat fuck they thought of putting thousand island on their burger.
>>
>>8349079
see
>>8349064
>>
I used to only get the frisco melt because it would fill me up without making me want to blow chunks. Was playing wow and ate a steakburger with a chocolate shake and spewed for an hour off and on inbetween grinding reputation in WoW. Didn't really know what thousand island was until I became a prep cook and made it. Never ate it again, never really liked fast food in general afterward.
>>
>>8348729
CK gets more triggered by these threads than any other, I'd like to know why.

It's almost as bad as asking what are your top 10 favorite animes over on /a/, they flip the fuck out.
>>
File: sand.jpg (6KB, 240x161px) Image search: [Google]
sand.jpg
6KB, 240x161px
>>8348632
spicy chicken sandiwch w just cheese
>>
>>8348823
You can get it on rye instead of white and it's amazing
>>
I was so excited for one to open in the pacific northwest. But then it had like less than half the menu and was expensive.

The disappointment was real.
>>
>>8351846
holy shit that is expensive.
>>
>>8348632
how do i make the frisco sauce

please redpill me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.