[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just boiled some water, added and egg, and then some white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1982389292.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1982389292.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
I just boiled some water, added and egg, and then some white rice. It's covered and sitting now.

What am I in for?
>>
>>8348311
Oh shit, you didn't actually fall for that fake viral meme did you, OP? It was a tumblr joke about weeaboos, throw that shit out. If you eat it you'll wind up in the hospital.
>>
>>8348311
It's good, enjoy
Add some kimchi
>>
>>8348311
Needs salt
>>
>>8348311
Egg and rice.
>>
it didn't go so good. too much water. the rice isn't as tender as i'd like, and the egg sort of poached okay but it's like boogers

and i forgot salt
>>
>>8348356
Fgt

Git gid with timing
>>
>>8348356
you deserved every moment of it
>>
>>8348311
pissing from your ass and mouth
>>
>>8348356
kek
>>
>>8348356
>not liking the taste of boogers

You'all never gonna make it, bud.
>>
>>8349010
Thats literally a flavour in asian countries though. Its the consistency that makes it appealing.

Like how Teokbokki or thick Bun Bo Hue noodles are popular with asians. I dont get it.
>>
>>8348311
>If you eat it you'll wind up in the hospital
The fuck is wrong with your stomach/immune system that you can't handle a raw egg?
>>
Wouldn't it be better to just stir an egg into piping hot freshly cooked rice?
>>
>>8350567
perhaps
>>
is this some retarded meme take on egg fried rice? i don't understand
>>
>>8350567
That's how you're supposed to make it. Rice super hot so it cooks the egg. Add soy sauce for a delicious breakfast.
>>
>>8348311
a hardboiled egg and some rice...

what were you expecting?
>>
>>8351705
no OP cracked the egg and put in boiling water
>>
>>8351711
Oh...

Why?
>>
>>8348323
>You will wind up in the hospital over raw egg
You are weak and will not survive the winter
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.