[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I allowed to walk around the supermarket with a pen and paper,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: shopping-list-template-33.jpg (15KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
shopping-list-template-33.jpg
15KB, 324x324px
Am I allowed to walk around the supermarket with a pen and paper, writing down the prices of foods and the weeks specials?

Or will I be asked to leave?
>>
>>8346035
I take photos of prices and nobody has ever said a word.
Write away, young poet.
>>
>>8346035
Just pretend to be looking at a shopping list if you're that afraid.
>>
>>8346035
Loss prevention officers will probably take you to a back room and interrogate you over your actions before banning you from the store.
>>
>>8346035
no, but the supermarkets website already has that, saving you the trouble
>>
>>8346035
have you already seen a doctor? you know, because of your autism?
>>
>>8346035
I did that once, was sent to the gulag and died.
>>
>>8346035
>writing down the prices of (...) the weeks specials
can't you look them up online or in the weekly newspaper?
>>
>>8346059
Mine doesn't.
>>
>>8346035
OP, don't listen to these people. They will call the police and have you arrested for corporate espionage. You won't see any jail time or anything, but you will have a very large fine. Since the fine is technically tied to a civil lawsuit instead of criminal, they only have to prove you're most likely stealing the information for a customer, not beyond a reasonable doubt.
>>
>>OP hasn't left his house in months
>>
>>8346217
Ya. And I'm pretty sure if the supermarket is a multinational corporation, then they will pursue the case in the UN international court.
>>
>>8346035
OP, you are the lowest scum. Those prices are intellectual property you're stealing.
>>
File: [kekking subtlely].jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
[kekking subtlely].jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>8346035
Tell them to go fuck themselves.
If they call the cops, tell the cops exactly what you were doing and ask them if they think this was worth their time.
They love that shit.
>>
>>8346379
Depends. That only applies if you're spying for an also international store.
>>
>>8346035
where do you live?
ofcourse you're allowed, what in the world would the reason be for getting thrown out?
>>
>>8346035
Just get Flipp.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.