[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever tried food from the Middle East, Anon? Hummus and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: soros dispensing advice.jpg (654KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
soros dispensing advice.jpg
654KB, 1200x800px
Have you ever tried food from the Middle East, Anon? Hummus and Tabouli, fresh, warm pitas. Do you like Falafel or Kebab, better? Hah, bet you'd never realize the wide variety of dishes you can make with Lamb.

If you've never tried it, I insist you do. You'll find a favorite new cuisine, maybe even learn to appreciate a thing or two about this rich and peaceful culture.

Go support your local Halal deli
>>
Just because the Middle East is impoverished and repressed doesn't mean the rest of the world hasn't tried fucking hummus and tabouli... Your food really isn't anything special. Sorry.
>>
>>8344891
>Go support your local Halal deli
But like half of all the eateries in my city are halal, which one?
>>
my retard boyfriend went to the halal butcher and picked up

>a great deal on nice t-bone steaks

they looked dwarfed and of course were fucking mutton. delicious, but he's a fucking retard
>>
>>8345068
Britbong detected
>>
>>8345073
Yet you still suck his mongoloid cock on the daily. I sure hope you're not reproducing with his extra chromosome.
>>
>>8345078
I'm Russian though.
>>
>>8345089
Can I call you "Dimitri"?
>>
>>8345091
You can call me whatever you want, baby.
>>
>>8345103
Tell me you're not a Taliban or ISIS intelligence agent. It's late, and I don't want to stay up all night following your shit.
>>
>>8345154
Pinky swear.
>>
>>8345068
Ask your local imam his preferred deli.
>>8345073
Maybe if you upgrade to an adherent Muslim boyfriend, these kinds of mistakes wouldn't happen
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.