[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Put on a pot of water. Slice your steak. Make your sauce (3 parts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: 1.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
Put on a pot of water.
Slice your steak.
Make your sauce (3 parts gochujang, 2 parts rice wine vinegar, 1 part soy sauce, 1 part palm sugar, sesame oil to taste).
When your water comes to a simmer blanch bell pepper and spinach.
When your water comes to a boil, boil egg for 5 minutes.
>>
>>8337619
AND THEN WHAT, OP!?
>>
File: 2.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
Cook soba noodles.
Drain veggies, peel egg.
>>
File: 3.jpg (4MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
4MB, 4320x3240px
Toss chilled noodles with veggies, half the steak, and sauce to taste.
>>
File: 4.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
Runny yolk makes dipping sauce for other half of steak.
>>
File: 5.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
>>
>>8337654
Bravo OP, today you were not a faggot
>>
>>8337646

Everything else aside, the steak kind of looks like dirty meat flaps, while the egg looks like a gaping, stubbly vagina with some kind of diseased yellow discharge leaking out of it.
>>
>Put on a pot of water.
>Slice your steak.

You had me worried that this was going to be some kind of boiled steak fiasco.
>>
맛있겠다
>>
Gonna do some stuff with some leftovers in a bit if this thread is still up.
>>
I dont like the plates but the food seems great
>>
File: 1.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
Rest of the leftover steak, along with some fries and chili.

Let it come to room temperature while while you make coffee and watch whatever show(s) you DVR'd because you were too drunk to stay up and watch (or whatever).
>>
File: 2.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
>>8341581

Put your steak and fries in a cold pan in the toaster oven until the fries start to sweat and the sweat just begins to bubble.

If you don't have a carbon steel pan that fits perfectly in your toaster oven, you should be a little jelly.
>>
File: 3.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
>>8342062

Coat the steak with your gochujang sauce, or whatever sauce/glaze you like, and plop your chili on your fries. Put it back in the toaster oven under the broiler setting until the chili starts to bubble and the steak begins to shine.
>>
>>8338733
>You had me worried that this was going to be some kind of boiled steak fiasco.
Lol, me too.
>>
File: 4.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
>>8342208

Serve with fruit for a healthy breakfast.
>>
File: 5.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
>>8342278

Steak moist and tender, fries crispy, chili nice and hot.

And how would you have gone about reheating these leftovers?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.