[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to cook? I can fry eggs, make ready meals and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How do I learn to cook? I can fry eggs, make ready meals and all that basic shit, but I have no idea how to go about putting actual, decent meals together. I'm just completely clueless about how to combine ingredients and plan meals in advance. What do?
>>
Ask your mum
>>
>>8337378
copy from others that know and build from there. I know you can do it if you put in the thought and effort.
>>
It's just a matter of cooking up some veggies for every meal I suppose.

What meals are you looking to cook? Any type of cut of meat cooked anyway with a couple veggie sides is always wasy, fool proof and delicious/
>>
Have you ever heard of something called a cook book? Wonderful things, they have lists of ingredients for all sorts of meals and even instructions on how to assemble them too!
If you're allergic to paper or have too little muscle mass to turn the pages, I hear you can also find such instructions on the internet now, via search engines such as Google.
What a time to be alive.
>>
File: soma.jpg (10KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
soma.jpg
10KB, 199x254px
>>8337378
when i was a rookie like you
i learnt firstly how to prepare common starches such as rice, pasta and potato
then i started to understand spices more, tasting them individually, and using the internet as a guide to good combinations for certain cuisines
i then began learning a box standard chilli, a curry, an asian dish of some kind (generic asian spices, ginger garlic soy sauce, lemon etc), and then an italian sauce. once i got the grasp in a short period of time when i was at university. i began adding greens to everything
and once you are at that stage
where you understand each individual ingredient and its flavour
you can experiment to your taste
when it comes to combining flavours
have some fun
see what you like. learning to cook is a very enjoyable and free process
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.