[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hai, /ck/! i bought a tub of pic related and was wondering if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: pb.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pb.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
hai, /ck/!

i bought a tub of pic related and was wondering if /ck/ can recommend me how to make a sandwich spread using this. it is made of roasted peanuts only (no salt, no extra oil, sugar etc). how to spice it up for a lunch sandwich?

i usually make grilled tofu sandwiches with homemade hummus, and having a backup sandwich spread would be ever so useful.

thanks!
>>
sorry for hijacking, but i need an advice

how do i chose a good peanut butter?im not american, so peanut butter here its not that commong, but when i go to the supermarket, all the brands have a tin, oily lair of grease in the jar on the top of it.Is this normal, all the "american" peanut butter that i've seen is way ticker, almost like butter/margerine. and lacks that?
>>
>>8337518
read the ingredients you retard. it should ONLY have peanuts and salt
>>
>>8337518
>how do i chose a good peanut butter?
You check the ingredients list, it shouldn't have less than 90% peanuts.
>all the brands have a tin, oily lair of grease in the jar on the top of it
That's good, it means they didn't add palm oil to stabilise it. Just stir it so that the greasy part mixes with the rest of the peanut butter.
>>
Challenge accepted, here is what I just came up with

2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp laoganma chili oil
1 tsp hot sauce with vinegar ( didn't have lemon)
1 tsp hot mustard
>>
on good bread bread with a drizzle of honey and salt to taste, it is absolutely excellent. can also use any fruit preserves, with apricot and cherry the fan favorites

however, my favorite way by far is between two pices of toasted, buttered, dark pumpernickel bread with a layer of VERY thinly sliced onion.

peanut butter and onion. oh yeah.
>>
>>8337104
Peanut butter and banana.
>>
>>8337663
This thread is motherfuckin over
>>
File: youdontjustturnitoff.jpg (65KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
youdontjustturnitoff.jpg
65KB, 1280x544px
>>8337867
>>
>>8337104
Is there a difference between Myprotein's peanut butter and the natural peanut butter stuff you can buy at any grocery store?
>>
>>8338317
not really. the natural peanut butter, at least packaged ones, usually do have some added salt. whereas the Myprotein one doesn't have any added salt in it, it is just 100% roasted peanuts. best to look at the label.
>>
File: 41HnsWapYmL._SX522_[1].jpg (14KB, 522x71px) Image search: [Google]
41HnsWapYmL._SX522_[1].jpg
14KB, 522x71px
If anyone is looking for good peanut butter that you can find most anywhere, Smucker's is surprisingly good.

It's become increasingly hard to find a "natural" peanut butter with only 2 ingredients without going out of my way, but I love this stuff and everyone carries it.
>>
>>8338478
>It's become increasingly hard to find a "natural" peanut butter with only 2 ingredients
You what?

It's far easier now than it was even 10 years ago.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.