[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys my diet isn't great and I think that lately my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: (46)images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
(46)images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Hey guys my diet isn't great and I think that lately my shit has been smelling too bitter
Please tell me how shit is supposed to smell and what foods can reduce the stench
>>
>>8336865
It should be either black or neon yellow and have a strong acidic smell.
>>
>>8336865
Smell isn't the best indicator of any health problems. You should taste a bit of it to figure out if you have colon cancer
>>
>>8336871
If it tastes bad, see a doctor immediately
>>
I dunno, but I'm about to kick my brother out of my house because when he shits, the entire house has an unbearable smell for hours. ...I've actually thrown up numerous times from the stench. ...he's lost 3girlfriends because how bad is shits and farts smell
>>
>>8336892
He should move in with my 65 year old mother. For as long as I remember she absolutely demolishes the bathroom. The house reeks for -literally- an hour after she shits sometimes.
>>
>>8336892
They make pills that reduce and alter the odor of your farts and shits.
Also sprays that neutralize the odor of shit in the toilet and/or help prevent it from escaping the water it sits in.

Tell him to consider investing.
>>
>>8336909

That shit gets expensive fast...ya gotta try Skittles cause they work fine for me and my stinkass shits...

Smells like cherry shit when I'ma done...
>>
>>8336865
My shit stinks particularly badly the day after eating a lot of meat and/or cheese. It's much less bad after days when I eat neither. Might be worth a try.
>>
>>8336865

I have Celiac and my shit is always like sticky soft clay, takes like 5-8 wads of TP to clean it up, and its usually light brown. That is when it isnt bona-fide diharrea.

But I think when my shit has a more earthy kind of smell its like a healthier thing.

Trust me when your shit smells sorta Sweet or Flowery, and otherwise prolific thats not nice. Yknow the kinda smell that almost makes you wanna hurl. Another indicator being if your shit floats in the water rather than sinking.

If it smells like farts or the food you ate earlier then thats probably not a bad thing.

>>8336892
he may have digestive parasites
>>
File: 358864.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
358864.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
Since I became a veggiefag my shit smells significantly less. Now it just stinks when I'm sick, like when I have the flu or something.
I hear a vegan diet reduces the smell even more. Guess that's why they like to act like their shit don't stink.

Anyway, reducing red meats, processed food and milk products while introducing more vegetables should do it. i.e. a balanced diet.
>>
>>8336909
Sounds like a medical condition. I cant remember what its called but it does exist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.