[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else wish/prefer to watch food challenge videos without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1234.jpg (70KB, 855x487px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
70KB, 855x487px
Does anyone else wish/prefer to watch food challenge videos without the timer bullshit?

I get that sometimes it's good if it's a restaurant rule to beat a record but otherwise if it's just random I'd rather see someone enjoying delicious looking food, I'm still as impressed or captivated by the meal portion size, I don't give a single fuck about how fast they can stuff it down.

I just feel like it's such a waste of taste....
>>
>>8334634
I sometimes watch this kind of thing if I don't want to eat for a while because watching someone eat so much is pretty off-putting.
>>
>>8334634
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204

Enjoy.
>>
>>8334634
if you wanna watch something like this try http://www.afreecatv.com/?hash=eat almost everyone is korean there, but they fit your other criteria
>>
>>8334634
When did Matt Stonie die his hair?
>>
>>8334676
kek, what the fuck. This is amazing
>>
>>8334634
Source?
>>
>>8334784

Korean to English:

"Mcdonald
McNugget 120 piece
Challenge"
>>
>>8334676
Always amazes me how much tiny Korean girls can eat. I was in Korea and me and my friend ordered this set menu of waffles and icecream and shit. Next to us two literal 12 year old girls ordered the same thing. Me and my friend could barely finish 3/4 of it and they were ordered seconds. Of course they're gonna vomit it all up later... but it's still impressive
>>
I've always been amazed at the muk bang fad, but never actually watched any "good" videos.

Anybody got any videos that are considered good or quintessential in the community?
>>
>>8336262
I can understand watching qt korean girls et lots ofnfood cos it's kinda sexual in a weird way. But I never could get why anyone would want to watch a fat gook fuck eat shit loads of food
>>
>>8336177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paT7DibBato
>>
>>8334667
>>8336262
>>
File: manly-tears-have-been-shed[1].jpg (27KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
manly-tears-have-been-shed[1].jpg
27KB, 426x240px
>>8337942
>She still has room for ice cream.
Bless her, bless her household, may she live many happy years and continue to bring joy to the world.
>>
>>8337942
I wonder how much makeup she wears to cover her terrible acne.
>>
What is her association with Indiana? Is Pence making Indiana an internationally renown state?
>>
>>8338307
Nice try mom but you won't get me to eat vegetables and that's that
>>
>>8337942

I wonder how long she stayed on the toilet after that
>>
>>8337964
>>8338320
Actually she seems pretty "healthy" but clearly has a disorder (inb4 bulimia) so she's either only absorbing 10% of the nutrients or she's an olympic swimmer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.