[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eggnog? I've never tried this shit. Is it just a meme or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-12-02-23-03-45~2.jpg (214KB, 1220x914px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-02-23-03-45~2.jpg
214KB, 1220x914px
Eggnog? I've never tried this shit. Is it just a meme or should I indulge during this holiday season?
>>
Eggnog is delicious. Just don't drink it alone, that's sad.
>>
>>8332307
It's pretty tasty.
>>
>>8332307
I mean... it's basically liquid ice cream with booze. No meme, just decadence.
>>
It's rich and sweet. Worth a try, a lot of people don't like it though.
>>
File: 1474423705866.jpg (36KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
1474423705866.jpg
36KB, 600x506px
Fucking love eggnog. If I wasn't on a diet I'd drink that shit every day for the rest of the month.
>>
>>8332307
Love it.
Makes me poop
Don't care
>>
I think spiked eggnog is a Christmas party must-have, since it's pretty festive. But it's not something I could sit and drink every day. If you've never had it, op, it's def worth a try! (Especially if you add alcohol).
>>
What's a good whiskey to put in eggnog if I don't want to waste my Woodford Reserve? I was thinking of Old Granddad but would like to have a non bourbon have some variety for the next week or so. Would a cheap scotch like Cutty Sark be good?
>>
File: EGGNOGYUM.png (798KB, 809x552px) Image search: [Google]
EGGNOGYUM.png
798KB, 809x552px
What's the proper ratio of liquor to nog? If I put too much into it won't it curdle?
>>
>>8332407
not if you use rum famalam
>>
I can't drink alcohol.

How can I make my egg nog more fun and tasty dudes?
>>
>>8332548
LSD
>>
>>8332550
I can't have that either, if my mom finds out she'll ground me
>>
>>8332406
The beauty of eggnog is that you can throw whatever you want into it. I like rum and brandy, but /honestly/ OP... _nothing_ will be bad in it. You are basically making a boozy milkshake... but melted.

Have fun.
>>
>>8332555
kek.

When I was in college and came home for a weekend to dump my laundry for mom to do and get some decent food, I stupidly left my chamber pipe in my dirty pants pocket. I was sitting in the living room reading and she came out of the laundry room waiving the pipe and screaming, "What are you trying to do, scramble your brains?"

Of course, I immediately left, but later that day when I went into the utility room the pipe was sitting on top of the drier. I slipped it in my pocket and, kek, nothing was ever said again.
>>
>>8332599
Degenerate
>>
>>8332307

put some goldshlager in it. or fireball whiskey if you're poor.

>>8332406

goldschlager, or fireball whiskey (cinnamon cordial basically)

>>8332407

that depends on how much you enjoy your in-laws company.

personally, i add a half-shot of sambucca (licorice), half-shot of peppermint schnapps (peppermint) and a big shot of goldschlager (cinnamon).

you'd think it's a heavy enough drink that it's hard to get smashed on but it's so delicious that you can just drink a whole glass in one go.
>>
>>8332307
it's good. I never celebrated christmas growing up and when I discovered it I drank it every christmas break for a few years. Now my mom always has a carton for when I come back. She suggested I mix it with rum once and it was just okay. Better without alcohol, like bloody mary's.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.