[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you eat your ramen? Pic is my first attempt at ramen:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: DSC_0006.jpg (89KB, 506x437px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0006.jpg
89KB, 506x437px
How do you eat your ramen?

Pic is my first attempt at ramen: steak, shiitake, spring onion and spinach
>>
You're supposed to use thin slices of pork belly.
>>
Looks pretty decent. The mushrooms and spinach especially look good. I have a hard time eating my steak well, but its hard to put it in a steaming bowl of broth and not have it come out well, so whatever.
>>
That looks delicious. I use udon noodles most of the time, but I like adding a serrano pepper, mushrooms, shredded carrots, and a sliced hardboiled egg.
>>
>>8332083
steak is too chewy to be a great ramen include.
>>
With a quarter packet of the seasoning and a bunch of el yucateco
:(
>>
>>8332083
Looks good, although I have to agree with the other anons that the meat looks tough. The stock is most important, however, and we can't see that from the pic. How'd you make the stock?
>>
>>8332083
not bad anon
>>
>>8332092
Aka bacon?
>>
Wait, you're supposed to put other stuff with it?
>>
>>8332083
>no raw egg

God damn it OP....
>>
>>8332083
I eat mine with a fork.
>>
>>8332092
I know, but this was already enough work

>>8332098
>>8332103
>>8332253
Actually the meat was really tender, I think it soaked up some of the broth as well.

I made the stock with some garlic, onion, ginger, soy sauce, mirin, and generic beef stock

>>8332287
Never seen raw egg in ramen. Maybe ajitsuke tamago?

>>8332101
thx
>>
File: budda.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
budda.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Generally in ramen you will want your beef cut a lot a lot thinner than that, especially if you cook it well.
>>
>>8332092
>supposed to

faggot have you even been to japan?

they put fucking anything in it.
>>
File: 15.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>8332101

>how do you make your ramen
>I use udon noodles

yall niggas are fucking retarded

>>8332083

that's a pretty average bowl of soup. meat is way too thick, noodles look like they're form an instant package, rest looks good tho. I see u made the broth urself so bonus points for that. don't care for beef too much tho, I like the david chang version of pork & chicken or just a good seafood miso broth.

my bowl of ramen before adding in the super hot broth.

the pastes are garlic, ginger and smoked pork fat, all homemade of course.
>>
File: 16.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>8332515

wats wrong with u ramen, what are u doing?
>>
File: ramen.jpg (11KB, 200x301px) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
11KB, 200x301px
The right way, the only way.
>>
File: quality_ramen.jpg (21KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
quality_ramen.jpg
21KB, 320x213px
In a sundae.
>>
>>8332519
>>8332515
>ginger
You're a sick fuck
>>
>>8332569
Fuck i remember that thread
>>
>>8332519
>pickled ginger
>IN the ramen

the fuck you doing?
>>
>>8332083
Steak doesn't go in ramen
>>8332446
If you think it tasted good then you haven't had good ramen
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.