[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay coo/ck/s, You are competing on a cooking show and are given

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Okay coo/ck/s,
You are competing on a cooking show and are given a very large bag of potato smiles and are told you can use anything you want to make a dish with them, but the smiles MUST be used in the dish. What do you make?
>>
sliders with the smiles for buns
>>
>>8331844
who even eats that shit? i have never tried them myself nor seen anyone i know eat them.
>>
>>8331849
That is not the question at hand.
>>
potato smiles and lobster with caviar.
>>
>>8331865
pretty much this. mince them up blanch out the salt then add truffle oil and make potato latkes. Top with creme friache and caviar.
>>
>>8331847
best answer
>>
>>8331844
Potato smiles and cocaine soup
>>
brown sauce and mayo and a nice porkchop and some broccoli with molten cheese
>>
>>8331865
>lobster with caviar.

nouveau riche cuisine of the late 80s/early 90s wasn't actually that good btw
>>
>>8331844
Smilers and Turkey Twizzlers, why do you even have to ask?
>>
>>8331950
>You will never eat prime turkey twizzlers again

fuck you jamie

and fuck off mum turkey dinosaurs are not the same
>>
A single smile on a wooden board with the eyes filled with mayonnaise and the mouth filled with mayonnaise too because I can't think of anything else.
>>
File: sadface.jpg (17KB, 180x178px) Image search: [Google]
sadface.jpg
17KB, 180x178px
I'd serve a ton of them in a big plate with various dipping sauces.

But all the faces would be sad.
>>
I would probably cut them up a bit and make some kind of hotdish out of them (you can guess where I'm from now probably).
>>
>>8331844
Tendies and those. Then proceed to REE when laughed at.
>>
File: blackface.jpg (159KB, 760x556px) Image search: [Google]
blackface.jpg
159KB, 760x556px
>>
>>8331877
too far removed from potato smiles

the ingredient is not potato
>>
>>8331844
Thankfully I don't even know what these things are.
>>
>>8331844
I cut all their little mouths into 3s and make pomf rites :3
>>
>>8331844
Fry them, cut them into a top and a bottom part, let them cool down, add a thick chocolate-cream mass into the center, springle with chocolate powder, serve still warm.
>>
File: mashed-potato-cakes1.jpg (156KB, 620x936px) Image search: [Google]
mashed-potato-cakes1.jpg
156KB, 620x936px
>>8331844
Grouse with roasted brussel sprouts and a red wine reduction over a bed of potato mousse made from potato smiles.

or maybe small roasted potato cakes like pic related.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.