[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im 25 years old and i love chocomilk. In fact, one of my favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: chocomilk.jpg (79KB, 1024x716px) Image search: [Google]
chocomilk.jpg
79KB, 1024x716px
Im 25 years old and i love chocomilk. In fact, one of my favorite things to do is to invite a girl home, have sex with her, and in the morning ask her what does she want for breakfast. They normally ask for coffee. While they are drinking their coffee, i start pouring the chocomilk from the bottle to my cup very slowly, staring right in their eyes with a really serious expression, so they know im not fucking around with chocomilk. They normally just start crying at that point and leave my appartment, so i make another little scratch on my secret wall.
>>
>>8331266
You might as well funnel it into your anus anon.
>>
Damn i could seriously go for some cocoa momo rn
>>
>>8331266
I attribute finding the love of my life to choco milk.
>Freshman in college, no car
>Bum ride to grocery store with guy friend
>I buy my stuff, hebuys chocolate milk
>Get back in car
>He says "Do you want to come drink chocolate milk with me?"
Been dating for two years now and have a dog together
>>
>>8331558
fucking cool story BRO
>>
>>8331266
>the bottle
You're fucking cancer, end your life right now.
>>
>>8331662
I was just about to post that.
Everbody who loves chocolate milk has his own little recipe for cooking up some of the best damn chocolate milk there is.
>>
File: Benco.png (340KB, 335x451px) Image search: [Google]
Benco.png
340KB, 335x451px
>>8333339

It's better cold and standard cocoa powders don't dissolve cold. That's why Benco.
>>
>>8331558
>have a dog together

Did you have any morning sickness during the pregnancy?
>>
Anyone remember the episode of Rugrats where all the babies get milk and then one of them gets chocolate milk and it's a whole Superbowl type struggle to get it? Great episode.
>>
>>8331266
This is a redditors sad attempt at shitposting
>>
File: 1456375130157.jpg (8KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1456375130157.jpg
8KB, 228x227px
>this thread

Uh.. Is this not normal? I drink chocolate milk all the time and nobody gives me funny looks over it
>>
Wasn't that how Uncle Ben died?
>>
>>8331266
you're 25 and still dare drink fucking chocomilk? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? Would be surprised though if turns out that in addition you're a fucking white male
>>
>>8331564
I see what you did there Brah
>>
>>8331266
the worst part about this post is calling it "chocomilk" instead of "chocolate milk". is that a stupid britbong thing?
>>
I never had sex, so, I don't know your feels. The only thing I know is that my breakfast is somewhat different because I make pain perdu or onigiri while people eat just a roll breads or tapioca with parmesan cheese and sweetened coconut flakes. Since I live alone and never sleep over other people places I'm safe.
>>
>>8333745

I think I can't help because I work at a french restaurant, well, I'm really hopeless...
>>
Love dunking my wife's anal prolapse in my cup of coffee and then sucking it as if it were a huge black dick.
>>
>>8331266
>implying a chocomilk-swilling retard like yourself could ever entice a female of the species, hell, any species, into your room.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.