[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >After school and work >Decide to order pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161202_182644.jpg (3MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161202_182644.jpg
3MB, 3968x2976px
>Be me
>After school and work
>Decide to order pizza for dinner
>Wait a whopping 2 hours for it to be delivered
>Pizza guy comes
>Autistic gorilla voice ''Ehheh... good evening.''
>Anorexic african looking fag hands me the box
>I can feel the pizza being cold
>Make a comment ''Its cold..''
>Autistic chipmunk ''Yes, it is pretty cold today.. eheheh''
>Mfw when i want to send this autistic normie back where it came from with this neatly organized luke warm vomit
>Mfw I am hungry enough to pay for it and tell him ''Yes.. it sure is freezing'' with a bitter smile.
>>
>>8330495
>autistic normie
Ok folks pack it in. Show's over; words no longer have meaning and meme magic won.
>>
>>8330495
why is square pizza so much better than round?
>>
File: IMG_2224.jpg (124KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2224.jpg
124KB, 1080x1080px
You could've always followed the two jokers while they were returning to the pizza shop. On the way their you could clipped their rear end in a PIT style maneuver and sent them crashing off a bridge into a lake. You could've expended a magazine or two into the roof of the sinking vehicle to assure their demise. Then you could have just sold you vehicle to a wrecking yard under the table and claim it stolen. All the while you could have left your cell phone at home so if the cops try to get your phone locations history it would show you never left your house.

But you came on a Burgeranese burger imageboard and griped about cold pizza.
>>
>>8330561
It depends on the size and how you slice it. With a medium size pizza, its okay to slice it in to a star shape but with a large pizza it is better to slice in to sauares.

On another note, this still tasted like trash after warming it up for over a minute.
>>
>>8330572
Yes, i could have done that, but this fucking cheese and ham pizza is not cut out for human consumption.

>Mfw i am shitting Xenomorph acid for the past 30 minutes.
>>
File: 1480481005892.jpg (180KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480481005892.jpg
180KB, 681x1024px
>>8330546
But meme magic won about a month ago
>>
This didn't happen and you are gay
>>
>>8330572
this is straight reckless my brothers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.