[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is taste all in the mind or what? How can you accuse someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: This steak is making me sleepy.jpg (310KB, 1905x792px) Image search: [Google]
This steak is making me sleepy.jpg
310KB, 1905x792px
So is taste all in the mind or what? How can you accuse someone of being a pleb if they taste food differently to you? We all know foods like cilantro are genetically activated and some people just taste soap. How do we know this isn't true for all other aspects of flavors?
>>
Exactly, if I want well done steak with mayo and ketchup then I shouldn't be judged for that
>>
>>8329347
Why do you ask a question and then ask another based on an assumed answer? What if someone says no?
>>
>>8329364
Huh?
>>
>>8329347
That guy was such a pussy.
>>
>>8329392
Childhood is when you idolize Morpheus. Adulthood is when you realized Cypher makes more sense.
>>
>>8329360

this is the /ck/ equivalent of LGBTumblr acceptance
>>
>>8329347
yeah its subjective taste
and your taste is pleb
>>
>>8329347
Wow, it's like colors. How do I know the blue you see is the blue I see. I don't.

I'm stoned off my ass in Colorado where it's legal, but even I wouldn't have posted such idiotic questions.
>>
>>8329716
I prefer'd 90s stoners who used words like radical and bodacious. Edgelords such as yourself as less fun.
>>
>>8329413
>adulthood is when you realize betraying your only friends for personal gain makes more sense.

Maybe if you grew into an asshole.
>>
>>8329743
I'm not even jaded or cynical like most people here, but I'm certain given the choice of a life of luxury or being a good friend (a choice they wouldn't even have to remember) most of them would choose luxury, and so would I.
>>
>>8329716
What a retarded thing to say.
>>
>>8329347
>cilantro
>soap

soap tastes like soap
cilantro tastes like cilantro

maybe if those people would begin to distinguish associated taste with real taste they wouldn't be such plebs
>>
>>8329743
The world of adults is filled with such people, doesn't make it right, but it not being right doesn't mean people won't do it.
>>
>>8329347
It is. We also know that taste buds change over time. Sensory science is a subset of food science. It's kind of an interesting one because the more it discovers, the more it finds out it's worthless because everyone tastes everything differently.
>>
>>8331064
Its true, coriander/cilantro tastes like soap to me

The only time it has ever tasted nice to me is in a salsa with plenty of chilli and lime to mask the soap taste
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.