[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*goes outside and picks some weeds* >"that will be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: rene.jpg (38KB, 290x435px) Image search: [Google]
rene.jpg
38KB, 290x435px
>*goes outside and picks some weeds*
>"that will be €500"
>"would you also like to try an expired carrot?"
>>
What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>8327496
He's frustrated about his life and things that are culturally, socially and financially beyond his grasp.
He likes to watch a lot of TV and this forms his opinions and outlook on the world.
He eats a lot of fast food and soda and will drink beer when he has money. He regards wine as elitist and pretentious
He is generally asexual but can be aroused by certain scenarios that were ingrained in his psyche as a child.
Online he will tell you he is an alpha male who voted for Trump but in reality he couldn't be bothered to vote let alone grasp how the electoral process works.
Personal hygiene may be an issue and thus he shuns social situations to negate this.
He knows he should be a better person but is realistic and will not entertain actually embarking on any form of self improvement.
Generally his health is poor and deteriorating slowly but inexorably due to his lifestyle choices.
He will die alone, unloved and without leaving any significant mark on this world. .
>>
>>8327561
On a scale from 1 to Uri Geller, how psychic are you?
>>
>>8327769
I see things.
Some say it's a gift but believe me, it can be a curse as well.
>>
>>8327561
wew lad
>>
>>8327769
Last night OP had an "urge" to copulate with his animu, schoolgirl pillow but could not maintain an erection. He broke down in an impotent rage of tears and self loathing.
I wish I could unsee.
>>
File: 1213131211.png (31KB, 402x410px) Image search: [Google]
1213131211.png
31KB, 402x410px
>>8327772
iktf
unfortunately it's more of a curse for me
>>
>>8327561
>without leaving any significant mark on this world
99.99999% of people don't. And even if you do you will still be forgotten.
>>
>>8327785
I feel your pain, OP.
>>
>>8327789
I'm not OP.
>>
>>8327805
No need to lie, we're all friends here.
>>
>>8327812
I'm not OP.
>>
>>8327789
Depends how you define leaving a mark, for some people that's just having kids and being a good person, for others it means discovering life on another world or something. That said nowadays with people's life's documented much more comprehensively, future generations will be much more able to look at the lives of ordinary people alive I'm the past.
>>
>>8327561
now do me
>>
Damn, about half of these apply to me.
>>
>>8327561
haha rekt.
>>
>>8327561
Sums up you /ck/ autists perfectly. But hey, I like you guys, your soccer team is breddy gud.
>>
>>8328696
Ok, time for beddy-bie, that's enough internet for today. The sandman will sprinkle dust in your eyes tonight, and tomorrow you can try again.
>>
>>8327561
You just described /ck/ perfectly.
>>
>>8327785
Here's the thing, though.

If you're living a lifestyle that doesn't involve the happiness and approval of other people, then your mark on the world shouldn't even matter.

Life is about the experience of the individual, imo.

It won't matter whose life I changed when I die (if I'm not planning on doing any significant philanthropic/scientific/medical work), so why would I focus on leaving a mark when I could be doing things to make sure my life experience was lived to the fullest?

This is why many people are unhappy. They see other people "changing the world" and feel useless when they can't.

"I'm no use to the world" "Nobody needs me" "you'll be better off without me"
-Popular lines from suicide letters.

Those people had it all wrong. Just make sure you (and anyone else that makes you happy) are experiencing the best that you can.
>>
>>8327840
Oh, see this person also said what I was trying to say here: >>8330118
>>
>>8327561
And now Op also has to deal with the fact that his own thread was not as interesting as your post, the poor bastard...
>>
File: 1467499432006.jpg (148KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
1467499432006.jpg
148KB, 1020x759px
>>8327561
>He knows he should be a better person but is realistic and will not entertain actually embarking on any form of self improvement.
>>
>>8330118
Deep, man.
>>
File: 1463626212277.jpg (7KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463626212277.jpg
7KB, 244x250px
>>8327561
>being this angry that someone insulted your pretentious garbage food
>>
>>8327561
MCNUTTY
>>
File: idhSgpl.png (51KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
idhSgpl.png
51KB, 1152x648px
>>8327561

I always knew you would come.

It was foretold by the shitposters of old.

You are the one.
>>
>>8328598
You want to fuck your mother.
>>
>>8332553
it's like he fucking KNOWS man
>>
File: Projecting[1].jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting[1].jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>8327561
>>
you whiny fucks, who gives a shit about your existential crisis talk about fucking food!!

Rene should quit, his brand is starting to slow. and his food is memes. Alex atala does the bug stuff way better, and he could never hold a candle to Adria. Plus Massimo blew him out of the water this year by having some actual soul in his food.
>>
>>8327561

Reindeer come - mmmmmmmmmmmm
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.