[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever been to the National Mustard Museum in Midd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: MustardMuseum13.jpg (208KB, 625x480px) Image search: [Google]
MustardMuseum13.jpg
208KB, 625x480px
Anyone here ever been to the National Mustard Museum in Middleton, WI?

http://mustardmuseum.com/
>>
I thought it was in Mt Horeb
>>
Went, disappointed there was no mention of the Col., staff didn't even have a Clue. The seed display was a little small, as well.
>>
File: 1480068187796.gif (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480068187796.gif
67KB, 600x400px
i went once as a tourist with my cousin and her kids. it was one of the most disappointing museums i've ever been to. i apologized to my cousin's kids afterward because i felt so bad.
>>
>>8327276
Did they give free samples?
>>
>>8327276
I'm keen to go but I've heard it's hot.
>>
File: 1471521102245.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1471521102245.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>8327887
>>
>>8327316
We would be good friends. My girl hates me for these kinds of jokes.
>>
I haven't, but now I will. I live about a half hour from Madison.
>>
>>8327276
yeah

it is a mustard store that uses nonprofit status to get tax breaks. Don't go

except there is some sort of mustard festival during the summer around there that is fun for families
>>
Yup, its a cool place to spend a half hour in. Don't get your hopes too high

>>8327835
Yea you can sample any mustard in the store and get a free bottle of koops too
>>
>>8328306
>free samples
>free jar of mustard

Muh, I'm there. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>8328402
They ask for a donation for the mustard so I gave a couple bucks and took 3 mustards
>>
>>8328454
kek
>>
>>8327730

Shitty tourist traps are the best though. The cheesier they are, the better.

The best was when my family went to this place.
http://www.dellstopsecret.com/

It was $20 a head, we waited in line forever, and when we finally got in, our "guide" was this kid who looked to be about 12 or 13 years old. He walked us through it with the spirit and dialect of a seasoned carny. All of the "exhibits" were lame as fuck, and when we were done, all of us just looked at each other and laughed because it was so stupid and we were swindled out of $80.

I've been to numerous National Parks, done the whole D.C. experience, and nothing is more memorable than going out of your way to some shitty tourist trap.
>>
>>8327316
>the seed display was rather small
Ayy m80 you tryna be a wee cheeky anon o wa?
>>
>>8328508

Wisconsin Dells in general is a tourist trap.
>>
>American
>Mustard
>>
>>8330390
I read they even have a museum there dedicated to mustard.
>>
>>8330379
your moms cunt is a tourist trap.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.