[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted about making tuna melts for the first time a few days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1192 (1).jpg (259KB, 1078x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192 (1).jpg
259KB, 1078x808px
I posted about making tuna melts for the first time a few days ago. A righteous anon asked why I posted top-down photos instead of side photos. Here are some side photos of what I believe to be T H I C C tuna melts. Enjoy.
>>
>>8325988
HONESTLY TUNA MELTS ARE JUST A BIZARRE SANDWICH. TUNA SALAD IS ALREADY SOMETHING OF AN ABOMINATION BUT THEN TO PAIR IT WITH CHEESE OF ALL THINGS AND THEN HEAT THE WHOLE THING UP? WHOS IDEA WAS THIS? A HOT CANNED FISH AND MAYO WITH CHEESE SANDWICH? WHY?
>>
>>8325995
Reported
>>
>>8325995
How else would you propose to eat canned fish?
>>
>>8326010
IM NOT SURE CANNED FISH SHOULD BE CONSUMED REGULARLY. REGARDLESS ITS NOT THE CANNED FISH I TAKE ISSUE WITH BUT THE ENTIRE CONSTRUCT OF THE TUNA MELT INTSELF. THERE ARE A NUMBER OF CONTRADICTIONS PRESENT. HOT MAYO IS UNDOUBTEDLY DISGUSTING. FISH AND CHEESE ARE A POOR COMBINATION AND YET THESE SANDWICH INCORPORATES BOTH AND IS SOMEHOW A CLASSIC? NAY I SAY. IN FACT A POSIT THAT THE TUNA MELT IS OBJECTIVELY A TERRIBLE SANDWICH IN TERMS OF FLAVOR AND TEXTURE.

DOWN WITH THE TUNA MELT.
>>
>>8326034
Have you ever eaten a tuna melt?
>>
>>8326034
Reported
>>
>>8326041
I HAVE YES. AS YOU CAN PROBABLY SURMISE I FOUND THE EXPERIENCE UNPLEASANT TO SAY THE LEAST.
>>
>>8326034
salmon with sorrel is a fish+dairy dish and its pretty renowned, you backwards, fly-over buttfuck.
>>
>>8326034

saved

>down with the tuna melt
>>
>>8326045
Reported for announcing a report
>>
>>8326122
Reported for reporting for announcing a report
>>
>>8325988
Looks good

Protip: put tuna on the bread with a centimeter or two edge around it to keep it from falling off
>>
>>8326133
As a novice tuna melt maker, thank you. That's really good advice. Also thank you for actually making a post on the topic of tuna melts.
>>
>>8326129
Announcing a report of a reported reporting by report.
>>
fuk utuna melts
>>
>>8325988
that was me anon
i did enjoy it

now post one where youve already taken a bite you dirty whore

but really it was me, good job
>>
>>8325995
The best way to make a tuna melt is by melting the cheese onto the bread and spooning the cold tuna salad on at the last second before eating. Hot toasted bread, melted cheese, and cold tuna salad with nice bits of crisp onion and celery mixed throughout is a magical combination.

The fish and cheese somehow work for me despite being very terrible together in other context. Tuna salad is also the only context in which I not only tolerate but embrace mayo, an otherwise abominable substance. Canned tuna's a magical thing. You could also make the tuna with olive oil instead of mayonnaise.
>>
High quality thread here boys. Keep it up.

I add thinly sliced celery, horseradish, leave it open faced, broil the cheese on top, and add hotsauce.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.