[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there not more breakfast food trucks? We've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: breakfast.jpg (314KB, 1680x1120px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
314KB, 1680x1120px
Why are there not more breakfast food trucks?

We've got fifteen million viet/mexi fusion trucks, yet the most DELICIOUS and CHEAP TO MAKE meal of the day is going largely ignored.

- people like breakfast any time of day
- slap bacon on everything and charge $3 extra dollars for it
- most things can be made quickly to order with no adjustment
- lots of room for fusion and reinvention

C'mon you fuckos.
>>
>>8323797
Because hipsters don't wake up early
>>
>>8323809
ANY.
TIME.
OF.
DAY.
>>
>>8323797
Because being a mexican is a fad right now, thanks to the angry ginger idiot and his wall.
>>
>>8323817
It may be a fad, but it would become a trend if you don't remove them. :^)
>>
>>8323843
HAH.
I think the way to go here is a breakfast burrito food truck. Best of both worlds. They're easy to carry and customize, cheap to make, and it keeps with the Mexi-trend.
>>
>>8323843
Charge extra for gravy dipping sauce. *salivates*
>>
I hate breakfast foods. Most anyway
>>
>>8323797
Breakfast food truck were common 20 years ago, back when food trucks were not a trend, but more like portable cafeterias that drove from one job site or industrial park to another.

The thing with breakfast is that it's still a meal frequently eaten at home. And usually it's cereal in milk. On the go urban types can buy a bagel with cream cheese or a doughnut and a coffee from pushcarts and stands. And for those who like a more fast food tier greasy breakfast sandwich McDonald's has them covered.

What you're proposing is short order breakfast like at diners or cheap coffeeshops on a truck. I don't think most Americans eat that kind of breakfast on a day to day basis. And those who do like going out for a short order breakfast tend to also enjoy sitting in a booth and not having to pay for refills on coffee.

So who would your target demographic be?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.