[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really impressed with this variety pack. Each beer is distinct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Really impressed with this variety pack. Each beer is distinct and delicious. Favorite is probably the coffee stout. Anyone else try this?
>>
Yah sierra is really fresh stuff. I liked their darker beers. I'm honestly not super crazy about their standard pale ale but it is much better than 90% of the garbage out there.
>>
Also, I'm currently drinking a Devil'a backbone by Real Ale. It's a Texas brand that is quite cheap but the beer is unpasteurized and quite tasty.
>>
fuck i love beer
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 768x1024px)
image.jpg
320KB, 768x1024px
>>8321908
I got their sampler that had pic related in it recently. The maple scotch ale is really good. They are probably my favorite brewer. Definitely my go to.

The only beer I've had from Sierra Nevada I didn't like was their Gose and that's more because I'm not a fan of the style.
>>
>>8321908
torpedo is my go to. i keep trying different ones but i always go back to it
>>
>>8321908
It's better than nothing.
>>
>>8322023
>The only beer I've had from Sierra Nevada I didn't like was their Gose and that's more because I'm not a fan of the style.
Their nose isn't particularly great anyway, just take like straight up lime and isn't particularly tart.

Personally I find Sierra Nevada to be pretty 'meh' tier.
>>
>>8321908
SNPA will always be a nostalgic beer for me -- the first "good" beer I started drinking. I remember ordering it at the bar and thinking I was a real classy motherfucker. It's never tasted as good as those times, but I'll always come back.
>>
>>8322142
Really? I found it tart with a great aftertaste of the prickly pear and wheat.
>>
>>8322010
Who doesn't, faggot?
>>
>>8322163
My measure of tartness may be a bit off, it's my favorite sort of flavor. I thankfully didn't notice the prickly pear, I don't care for it in beer, tastes artificial somehow, at least in the Shiner prickly pear anyway.

I love goses though, one of my favorite beer styles. Who needs more than coriander and salt, with lactic tartness?
>>
>>8322202
I agree that traditional gose are best, but I still enjoyed the sierra nevada one. The flavor was a lot more subtle than that shitty shiner beer, and definitely not as artificial.
>>
>>8321908
Not gonna lie coffee stout sounds fucking good
>>
I tried their wet hopped celebration and northern harvest ales recently and was really disappointed. The northern harvest was alright, but the celebration tasted too similar to their regular pale ale. Lagunitas' wet hopped ale this season was amazing however which surprised me because i thought i didnt really like anything they make

>>8322023
I'm really curious about that scotch ale. Their gose is my favorite beer from them actually, but i tend to prefer sour beers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.