[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to head down the road to my nearest 7/11 for a late night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: seven-eleven.png (408KB, 588x461px) Image search: [Google]
seven-eleven.png
408KB, 588x461px
About to head down the road to my nearest 7/11 for a late night snack. What should I get?
>>
Xxxtra hot Cheetos senpai
>>
A quarter pounder, hot fresh french fries, and an I cold coke.

Or more realistically, a cheeseburger dog, a bag of hot cheetos, and a 40 Oz of mountain dew.
>>
the buffalo wings, they are surprisingly decent
>>
Lime cucumber Gatorade
Pico de Gallo lays
And a gansito
>>
A glass of bleach and a bullet through the roof of your mouth
>>
7-11 food seems to give me the worst shits
>>
Ice cold coke and a melt sandwich
>>
>>8319935
their nachos. open bag, lightly break up chips. then begin layering in the plastic container in following order: chili, cheese, onions, jalapenos, salsa if the have it chips. repeat the layers until you can just get the lid on. You will end up with about 2 lbs of stoner goodness for under $3 that will require a fork to eat it.
>>
The five dollar pizza. The monterey jack turkey sandwich is actually really good.
>>
>>8320277
You sound completely worthless in every capacity
>>
>>8320281

You probably hate him for pointing out why you're fat and will never get a qt gf.
>>
>>8320280
their pizza makes me feel like shit

it could just be me, but it seems really low quality, even for 7/11 standards.

On a side note though, I fucking love 7/11, open 24/7 and they're everywhere.
>>
>>8320314
Nice samefag/projection, tubby
>>
>>8320281
fuggoff, faggit. posts like that are why i come to /ck/. you think i'm here to learn historic recipes for coq au vin? jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>8320322
Fuck off shithead
>>
>>8320319
Are you sure it isn't your miserable life that makes you feel like shit?
>>
>>8320330
>>8320330
pearls before swine. we used to have 7/11 threads on /ck/ EVERY FUCKING NIGHT. they were the best times before newfags like you came and ruined everything. you've stolen our memes, diluted them, and tracked back your reddit and twitter garbage into here. just leave. or kill yourself.
>>
>>8320331
my life isn't that miserable
>>
>>8320334
>Wahh these newfags are ruining my lame ass idea of board culture wahh

Ok kid
>>
>>8320321

Fat lard confirmed. Bet you're wearing 3 day old undies right now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.