[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been to one in years, how does CiCis compare to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cicis.png (116KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
cicis.png
116KB, 441x441px
I haven't been to one in years, how does CiCis compare to other chain pizzas (IE Papa Johns, Dominos)?
>>
Cheese and toppings kinda slide off when you take a bite. But you get as much as you want for about 6 bucks.
>>
It's fucking disgusting.

I used to enjoy it as a kid in the late 90's, so I went there for nostalgia's sake a couple years ago.

I piled up my plate with pizza, sat down, took one bite, and fucking did a 360 back out the door.

You know something's up when the price is barely any more than it was 15+ years ago. They're cutting those costs by skimping on ingredients.
>>
>>8316964
School CiCi's night was maximum comfy.
>>
eat at least two of the alfredo pizzas every time I go among other things
>>
>>8316949
>pizza buffet

why do those exist
>>
>>8316964
Let me ask this: is it bad by chain pizza standards, or just regular bad?
>>
Some cici's I've been to are actually really good when I go and fresh hot pizza with plenty of toppings that are equal to any other chain pizza. Others are horrible. The best part is when you pay for your all you can eat buffet, you can request ANY pizza you want and they will make it for you and bring you like half the pizza to your table as soon as it's ready so you aren't just stuck eating whatever is out there being sneezed/coughed on and fiddled with little kids hands while their parents don't watch them or think a 4 year old is responsible enough to go grab their own without supervision. They have pretty cheap take out pizza too that they actually appear to spend more time on than what they do for the buffet ones.
>>
Its fucking beyond ghetto

Just go to little Cesar's or hungry Howie's
>>
Last time I visited they only offered Latino/Mestizo children and they had a camera in the wreckroom.

Couldn't get up.

Imagine that, a pizzaplace where the pizza can't even get you hard.

What has America become.. Can't even get white pizza at a reasonable price
>>
Buffalo chicken FTW

They even put the logo on it.

Delicious circles of hot wing sowse.
>>
File: pizza_adven_buffalochicken.png (472KB, 1538x776px) Image search: [Google]
pizza_adven_buffalochicken.png
472KB, 1538x776px
>>8319127

Fug forgot muh pic

This is literally all I eat there.

Salad too because I need leaves drenched in blue cheese and croutons. Their JalapeƱo Pizza is second place but I know it's shit tier
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.