[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /ck/? Whats is the consensus regarding this glorious dining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: applebees.jpg (52KB, 946x946px) Image search: [Google]
applebees.jpg
52KB, 946x946px
Well /ck/? Whats is the consensus regarding this glorious dining establishment? For me, it has always served as the old stand by. A place you can always fall back on when you don't know where else to go. When I was younger and still living with my parents, it would always be a treat when they would take me here. This is the restaurant that I have the finest memories from, whether it be from some of my childhood birthday parties, casual drinks and meals with friends, enjoyable lunches with my mom, lonely late night dinners after work or while traveling, or the first date with my current girl friend. Why is this place so reliable? How do the absolute mad men do it?
>>
Long Island Iced teas for fucking days. Thats about it though
>>
>>8312210
idk, man. I've only been a few times in my life, but the food was terribad each time. Not a place I'd risk again.
>>
>>8312253
The food is great stfu
>>
>>8312270

lol
>>
>>8312210
Salad bar
>>
once upon a time they had slutty waitresses
>>
>>8312210
I used to love it as a kid but now I loathe it. Maybe it's just because I'm currently living in a college town, but the last four or five times I've gone (All a bunch of friends wanting to go there, not my first choice) I've eaten most of the menu and the only food I know they can't fuck up is unironically, the chicken tenders.
>>
Ruby Tuesday blows it the fuck out.
>>
>>8312210
My parents used to take me there all the time as a kid, but now it just tastes like microwaved fare to me. Might as well just buy frozen macaroni or something.
>>
the happy hour is good and I enjoy the boneless wings, and the chicken tender platter
>>
Wonton tacos are the best things there
The brew pub philly was good but they discontinued it ;(
>>
Yes, the won ton tacos are indeed, god tier. I usually just go in after 9 and sit in the bar area for their half price appetizers. They are all pretty decent. Then again, how can anyone possibly fuck up cheese sticks and boneless wings.
>>
I wish I knew how to recreate the seasoning they use on the bourbon street steak, that shit is delicious.
>>
>>8312210
http://i.4cdn.org/ck/1480267090338.jpg
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.