[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its january 1, 2025 >obesity has been made illegal in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 20160823_212732.jpg (87KB, 473x381px) Image search: [Google]
20160823_212732.jpg
87KB, 473x381px
>its january 1, 2025
>obesity has been made illegal in the united states by the now ultra-powerful fda and board of health
>employers now can legally fire any overweight employee
>employers no longer need to provide any health benefits to any unfit employee
>you're fat and you smoke and drink

A) Turn your life completely around and eat healthy, get in shape and work a job you like that has good health benefits

B) Work in a dump, be hungover and stink like cigarettes and eat like a retard the rest of your life until you die and have no funeral expenses paid for because of your life decisions

C) Suicide

D) Move out of the country
>>
>>8311494
>employers now can legally fire any overweight employee
They can do that now. Fat people are not a protected class.
>>
File: 9dKG1yr.jpg (199KB, 922x864px) Image search: [Google]
9dKG1yr.jpg
199KB, 922x864px
This thing would make america great again unlike the clursterfuck you a into.
>>
>>8311494
I choose d before they also ban heterosexuality
>>
>>8311494

B
>>
>>8311494
You'd have to be consuming absurd amounts of alcohol to have it make a noticeable effect on your health, smoking (and being a disgusting tub of lard) is/are different.
>>
Obesity should be fair game for an employer to fire someone.
If they can drug test me and judge me for that, then they can put your ass on a scale too.
Either they are BOTH okay, or NEITHER is okay. You cant just pick and choose like that. Employers will always be assholes, so its up to our lawmakers to set the standards for citizens, and then protect the citizens and uphold those standards.
Unfortunately lawmakers and law enforcement fail even worse than private enterprise.
Pretty much everything is fucked and we are doomed.
>>
>>8311501
You can fire someone for being black too, you just can't say that's the reason. You gotta dance around the issue and say he "didn't meet deadlines" or whatever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.